Aberdeen v Celtic - League Cup Final

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

This is a bit hypocritical considering what your support were singing to Stubbs whilst 2-1 up in the Scottish cup before losing 3-2 in hilarious fashion, m8.

That has nothing to do with my point , I am fully aware of what songs get sung by my support and aknowledge it . Sometimes it's just nice to remind the angelic hoops the actually reality of their fan base 

Posting a picture of the crowd with 10 minutes before kick off :lol:

Same empty seats during the game. 50/50 split my arse.

Did Aberdeen fail to sell out half of Hampden for a final? Surely no?

Yep, they couldn't even fill it with a rent-a-crowd. Pathetic excuse for a support. Even the South Stand upper is full of Celtic fans in their half & they just have section O.

Just now, Davie Bhoy said:

Yep, they couldn't even fill it with a rent-a-crowd. Pathetic excuse for a support. Even the South Stand upper is full of Celtic fans in their half & they just have section O.

I'm pretty sure you're talking out of your bahookie.

2 minutes ago, johnmc80 said:

Player gets skinned by messi shocker!!!!!

My favourite was him getting outpaced by Pirlo, who barely moves above walking pace...

8qOPZg.gif

2 minutes ago, whodat said:

Has a folder of 'Scott brown getting skinned' gifs

:lol::lol:

Nah, just search for "Scott Brown embarrassed" and about fifty videos pop up. 

Who has a folder of things anymore anyway?

If true it's just another indictment of the glory hunter culture in the game

When Killie won it in 2012 they took more to the semi vs Ayr as they thought they had more chance of winning

Aberdeen on the other hand took 35,000+ to Parkhead against Inverness because they thought they had a decent chance. Even they they almost Dons'd it

7 minutes ago, Davie Bhoy said:

Your team is 2-0 up in a cup final. Obviously you log onto an internet forum to whinge about crowds.

What an odd fellow.

Archived