Nintendo Switch

bunglebonce

On 04/07/2019 at 22:04, 19QOS19 said:

Interesting. Might wait for a price drop and give it a go.

You'll be waiting a while.

Nintendo Switch games hardly ever get reduced in price. Especially first-party ones of their biggest franchises.

On 09/07/2019 at 20:40, Gaz said:

You'll be waiting a while.

Nintendo Switch games hardly ever get reduced in price. Especially first-party ones of their biggest franchises.

Only one I've ever seen go down is Mario + Rabbids. Odyssey and Breath of the Wild are still £50 and they're a couple of years old. 

On 11/07/2019 at 12:55, well fan for life said:

Only one I've ever seen go down is Mario + Rabbids. Odyssey and Breath of the Wild are still £50 and they're a couple of years old. 

Mario + Rabbids seems to spend more time on sale than at full-price these days!  Definitely worth picking up nonetheless.

2 minutes ago, bunglebonce said:

Mario + Rabbids seems to spend more time on sale than at full-price these days!  Definitely worth picking up nonetheless.

100%. Think I said earlier in the thread that with the points I had from the store I got it for about a fiver. It's an absolutely superb wee game. 

Bought one recently when an unexpected bit of money came into my hands! Trying to limit my splurges atm and restrict myself to one full title a month tops, however, I've already caved and got Hollow Knight, Dead Cells, Final Fantasy X/X-2 Remastered, Civilisation VI and Undertale. Am enjoying them all so far but FFX has got me hooked again 17 years after I originally bought in. My main problem with completing the Dark Aeons and the Monster Arena was I couldn't be arsed to sit down at a console and grind it out but now I can take it on the go and piss about in work I'm sorted. Already got most of the celestial weapons. No doubt once Sword and Shield come out though I'll be ditching it again.

I's a good game mate, I'm really enjoying it.

The story and characters are interesting and the battles become more and more tactical as you progress., especially if you're playing on Classic and want to keep all your characters alive.  Had to do the Gautier Inheritance mission  4 or 5 times to finish it without anyone dying.

Aye I set it on Classic mode there. Can see me getting wound up trying to keep everyone alive.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Super Nintendo online went live yesterday, Mario kart, link to the past, metroid, Mario world, Yoshi's Island to name a few of the games I played as a kid on there. Had a wee go on a few to check controls. Had fun. There is a rewind feature too if you f**k up which is weird but handy

Super Nintendo online went live yesterday, Mario kart, link to the past, metroid, Mario world, Yoshi's Island to name a few of the games I played as a kid on there. Had a wee go on a few to check controls. Had fun. There is a rewind feature too if you f**k up which is weird but handy

Outside of the classics, some of these games have aged horribly; same with the NES games. That said I’m giving Super Metroid a go because I don’t remember playing it when I was younger.

I was hoping they’d maybe have the licence to put up Secret of Mana but I noticed they’re trying to flog the Mana trilogy for upwards of £30 on the eshop.