Nintendo Switch

bunglebonce

I take it you've played it before? 
I played it enough to beat the weapons and get the gold chocobo. At one point my disc 1 characters were higher level than my friends disc 3.
I may have liked the game a smidge

35 minutes ago, weirdcal said:

I played it enough to beat the weapons and get the gold chocobo. At one point my disc 1 characters were higher level than my friends disc 3.
I may have liked the game a smidge

Well you shouldn't lose your family permanently if you know the game, just for a few months lol

7 was excellent, i mind trying to get the damn gold chocobo to get KOTR materia to defeat the weapons, only to get a gold chocobo for my troubles, c***s lol

Preferred 8 though myself

Well you shouldn't lose your family permanently if you know the game, just for a few months lol
7 was excellent, i mind trying to get the damn gold chocobo to get KOTR materia to defeat the weapons, only to get a gold chocobo for my troubles, c***s lol
Never got to 8. The handy thing about the switch. I can play it whilst she watches shite. Love island was a blur of breath of the wild and odyssey.

1 minute ago, weirdcal said:
3 minutes ago, 54_and_counting said:

Never got to 8. The handy thing about the switch. I can play it whilst she watches shite. Love island was a blur of breath of the wild and odyssey.

8 is awesome mate, get a ps1 and get it, thank me after well over 100 hours lol

I've tried playing FFVII around a dozen times across about 4 different systems over the last 20 years and never manage to get more than about 2 or 3 hours in before losing interest. 

Mental as well as FFX was like absolute crack to me. The only FF game I've ever played through from start to finish. 

Edited by djchapsticks

The zelda remastered, probably the game for me as I grew up! Will be interesting to see how my son comppares link's awakening with breath of the wild as that's his first real experience of zelda. Now looking for as much overtime as I can get plus a window cleaning job and a bit of taxi driving on the side to pay for all the games i want coming out :thumsup2

Just realised it was a link to the past, not link's awakening, just the new trailer looked so similar in style.

Edited by knee jerk reaction

Link's Awakening on the Gameboy was one of my favourite games as a kid.  I'm interested to see what they do but I don't like the new look.

FFVII - I got to disk 3 three or four times but never completed it, either my saves would get accidentally wiped or I would just lose momentum.  I have fond memories of it - I loved the content on the first disk - but not enough to go back.

Currently playing through Hyper Light Drifter on Switch, which is excellent.  The best-looking pixel art game I've played, I reckon.

Edited by bunglebonce

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
15 hours ago, well fan for life said:

I’m assuming it’ll be similar to Doom/Wolfenstein where things were dialled back a bit.

On 6/12/2019 at 14:30, Crroma said:

I dont see it running well and its hardly a great portable game

The "trailer" they put out was in-engine, and you could see they've cut a few corners (you could also see plenty of corners too on those textures...) but I trust that CDPR would put out a decent enough product given the love they've put into the main edition.  I'm happy to accept the graphics being a bit poorer as long as it runs smoothly enough.  Particularly for easily the best game I've ever experienced.  Skyrim did alright on the console, and it's a buggy mess to start with.  I'm interested to see what a developer that isn't Bethesda can do.

60 dollars is fucking steep though.  Nintendo are scalping a bit there.