West cup

garygoals

On 24/10/2016 at 08:29, Crazy Feet said:

Seen on twitter Baillieston were leading 4-2 going into injury time? Looks like they blew it.

Wouldn't say they blew it, it wasn't that type of game. They deserved to be ahead in the 1st half, and Bengal deserved to win the 2nd half. When it got to pens it's a lottery. 

I think there was about 6 or so minutes left at 4-2, so Bengal's 3rd was scored in normal time, the equaliser was pretty much last kick of the ball.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, bringbackmols said:

Know anything about Troon Dundonald TC?

Kilbirnie play Troon away on Saturday, will put a wee report up after game, they,ve got a big cracking pitch with a good surface if you,re playing down there.

Hurlford afc and catrine are decent young teams.

Catrine are an ok team but I keep hearing them mentioned when this subject come up and I don't get why, no trophies even tho they play in the lower leagues and no cup runs of note. Not a dig as they have already bEat the team I watch back and forward this season, just feel that they aren't as good as ppl make out or they are massively underachieving, hurlford Afc tho I 100% agree. Great young outfit

1 hour ago, ATN said:

Cumnock Amateurs are looking good this Season.A few new signings in the Summer seems to have helped them become a bit less inconsistent!

played then in the west and we missed enough chances to win 3 games. expected them to be better, pressed them hard and they didnt deal with it. They scored a good first goal and a penalty that never was. We got a consolation in 90th min to lose 2-1. 4 one on ones missed during the game from ourselves and 2/3 other easy chances. Other than 15 minutes of play in the first half we were on top and comfortable. 

They have 1 stand out player, right wing, tallish guy. Very good. 

• 1 month later...

To beat drum and possil is two good results

Drumchapel beat by a team from Aberdeen the week before

Going by result some central and Ayrshire teams don't seem as strong as previous years gone past

Glenburn miners out unbeaten in Ayrshire beaten beaten by St. Joesph's

That's them Out the Scottish and west early doors

Shortless out the Scottish to Glasgow harp

12 hours ago, Hughheffner69 said:

To beat drum and possil is two good results

Drumchapel beat by a team from Aberdeen the week before

Going by result some central and Ayrshire teams don't seem as strong as previous years gone past

Glenburn miners out unbeaten in Ayrshire beaten beaten by St. Joesph's

That's them Out the Scottish and west early doors

Shortless out the Scottish to Glasgow harp

St Joe's are a cracking team capable of beating anyone on their day. Wouldn't read too much into Glenburn losing that.

Drum Ams definitely on the slide lost a good few players since last season.

Archived