Pride of Perthshire vs a jobby (Dundee)

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was really hoping Millar would be fit to come in for Craig in CM. Part of the issue last week was we weren't moving the ball through the midfield quickly enough, with Craig often being the one taking too many touches. Millar usually better for that. Plus him and Davidson is our best CM combination by a mile.

Can only assume Millar is being left out until hes completely, 100%, recovered from this injury hes had for the past 18 months. Wotherspoon in the middle worries me, as a big game at McDiarmid is exactly the type of game where he tries far too hard, makes a mistake then spends the rest of the match under-hitting passes to the goalkeeper. Not convinced Alston would be suited to a two man central midfield either.

25 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Can only assume Millar is being left out until hes completely, 100%, recovered from this injury hes had for the past 18 months. Wotherspoon in the middle worries me, as a big game at McDiarmid is exactly the type of game where he tries far too hard, makes a mistake then spends the rest of the match under-hitting passes to the goalkeeper. Not convinced Alston would be suited to a two man central midfield either.

Very interesting.

I just checked the odds for this and the draw was almost 3/1 and 4/1 for the Dees. 

Are Dundee that bad or has some farmer stuck the last of his EU subsidy on Perth thus inflating the odds?

Thank you.

8 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Why are you going to watch the game tonight when it starts at 12?

He's moved away from Perth. Tibbermore or somewhere like that...

You fermers are odd. I don't know whats worse, if your molesting poultry or if your drinking mixed blend shite whisky? 

Mate I have to work with what I got here, don't judge me plz

I'd much rather have a single malt but cheap thrills it is instead

6 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

Mate I have to work with what I got here, don't judge me plz

I'd much rather have a single malt but cheap thrills it is instead

It would of sounded better off for you to say there was no sexy chickens.

Archived