Pride of Perthshire vs a jobby (Dundee)

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Dee Man said:

If I was there Tam, I would be coming straight for you with a flying tiger knee.

Excuses excuses Dee Man. 

There's actually a night out arranged for the old boys that used to go to the fitba on Saturday so I'd actually heed my advice. Could get messy if the Dundee boys were to stay for the evening.

1 minute ago, tree house tam said:

Excuses excuses Dee Man. 

There's actually a night out arranged for the old boys that used to go to the fitba on Saturday so I'd actually heed my advice. Could get messy if the Dundee boys were to stay for the evening.

I reside in the best Perth now so it's a bit of a trek to get to games. Just as well for you and your mates or I'd have the lot of you single handed. 

We're well overdue giving someone an absolute pumping based on the amount of chances we're creating.

1-0 Dundee. Gomis goal when a clearance is smashed off his arse

3 hours ago, tree house tam said:

Excuses excuses Dee Man. 

Not sure if i'll beable to sleep with the worry about bumping into the fearsome group now. 

I'll probably stream this muthafucka.

It'd be nice if the Moroccan Magician got a couple of goals.

Perth is probably one of the bleakest places I've been. Second only to Blackpool.

Thank you.

I'll probably stream this muthafucka.

It'd be nice if the Moroccan Magician got a couple of goals.

Perth is probably one of the bleakest places I've been. Second only to Blackpool.

Thank you.

Great shout. Perth and Blackpool are quite similar. They both seem to be laden with people who wear trackies with dress shoes and have a walking stick in one hand (despite only being about 35 years old) and a farmfoods bag in the other.

36 minutes ago, K.T said:

Great shout. Perth and Blackpool are quite similar. They both seem to be laden with people who wear trackies with dress shoes and have a walking stick in one hand (despite only being about 35 years old) and a farmfoods bag in the other.

1366632719117.jpg

Is that right aye?

1366632719117.jpg

Is that right aye?

I did part of my driving test in Ardler. Some people worry about doing manoeuvres on their test. For me it was navigating between broken glass and a shopping trolley full of xmas trees. And this was in the middle of April. Ardler is some place!

Archived