SAS Who Dares Wins

jimmy boo

20 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
On 29/08/2021 at 21:01, Miguel Sanchez said:
Celebrity series starting right now. I've just discovered Kerry Katona is in this. If she lasts the first episode I'll be very surprised.

Not far off.

I'm pretty sure she got kept in for the first episode purely so they could have her in front of the DS with her story

She couldn't do any of the tasks and was in a complete mess even trying. Get her out and be done with it. 

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Called that one wrong!!

Had a bit of attitude in the interrogation that we didnt see before.

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk

Fair play to him though, he made a brave call knowing he couldn't handle it mentally and emotionally.

The woman interrogator was the least intimidating person I've ever seen.

• 6 months later...
1 hour ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

The American c**t with the hair and the beard :lol:

I'd last about thirty seconds of him shouting at me before I couldn't hold the laughter in any longer.

By the way… Burst out laughing the second he appeared on screen! 😆

Reckon the American Ant-alike is an actor hired and asked to grow the hair, the beard and dye them black just for the show. 

Edited by 8MileBU

As soon as I read the above comments I thought I knew who it might be

The guy seems off his rocker but if you watch the documentary on the Iraq war with him in it you can see why. Pretty sure he starts the interview by chugging down straight tequila. The guy has clearly seen some stuff and presumably killed a lot of people for the US army. Not watched the SAS show yet, unsure if I will but it's worth pointing out the guy isn't some inexperienced actor type. 

5 hours ago, Albus Bulbasaur said:

The guy seems off his rocker but if you watch the documentary on the Iraq war with him in it you can see why. Pretty sure he starts the interview by chugging down straight tequila. The guy has clearly seen some stuff and presumably killed a lot of people for the US army. Not watched the SAS show yet, unsure if I will but it's worth pointing out the guy isn't some inexperienced actor type. 

Tbh I don’t think he is either but in typical Murican fashion, everything he says and does seems so obnoxiously loud and forced.

Edited by 8MileBU

On 11/04/2022 at 11:53, Albus Bulbasaur said:

"To be a reconnaissance man they're like the Jedi of the Marine Corps"

In the programme he said he grew up in care so his male role models were Rambo, Wolverine and John Wayne... I'm sure he's been through the unimaginable and he's very good at what he does, but he's a bit ridiculous. 

I'm not taking seriously anything shouted at me by someone called Rudy, FFS. :lol:

The English boys seemed a bit done with it all. When they shmucks came out the window after the tear gas exercise, the English one was all about how it was shit but it's done and go get yourselves cleaned up, all but telling them 'well done'. You'd not have gotten that in the early seasons, they'd have been bawled out for leaving snotters on the floor. 

The change of scenery and different scenarios are the only thing keeping it fresh this time out, but it's not enough for me to come back for another couple of hours of Fake Middleton.