SAS Who Dares Wins

jimmy boo

On ‎12‎/‎05‎/‎2020 at 18:27, 8MileBU said:
On ‎12‎/‎05‎/‎2020 at 18:14, Silverton End said:

Was hoping Bellew would snap Fashanu in two, tbh.

😀

Wouldn’t have objected to that. Fash is an utter fucking oddball.

Caught part of a documentary on BT Sport last night about the Wimbledon Crazy Gang - Fashanu was and probably still is an absolutely horrible character.

29 minutes ago, Northboy said:

Caught part of a documentary on BT Sport last night about the Wimbledon Crazy Gang - Fashanu was and probably still is an absolutely horrible character.

He definitely has issues, maybe from childhood, what with being in care homes, still doesn't excuse him though.

I would imagine he's haunted now, by how he treated his brother, Justin.

In my day it was Name, Rank and Serial number only. 
Interrogation on here and the people who stuck to their story were failed and the ones who sung like a Canary are the winners!! To me, if you admit to the enemy that you are undergoing advanced military training you would very quickly become the latest star of the internet whilst have the contents of an AK47 emptied into you.

• 11 months later...

Watched the first episode of the current season and that was as much as I could manage. Now it's widely known Ant Middleton is a dick he's impossible to take seriously, the swearing all sounds put-on, and the producers are now actively looking for folk with dead parents and murdered girlfriends to take part. It's like X Factor in the rain. 

The wife is watching it while I avoid it and the same old characters are in it - woman, lawyer, 35, who doesn't like being told what to do, and so on. 

Watched the first episode of the current season and that was as much as I could manage. Now it's widely known Ant Middleton is a dick he's impossible to take seriously, the swearing all sounds put-on, and the producers are now actively looking for folk with dead parents and murdered girlfriends to take part. It's like X Factor in the rain. 
The wife is watching it while I avoid it and the same old characters are in it - woman, lawyer, 35, who doesn't like being told what to do, and so on. 
I've always watched it but would agree that this series feels a bit "samey". Would also agree that Ant Middleton is a dick. He's obviously been punted by Channel 4 so hopefully that'll freshen things up a bit if there's another series.

I actually had a look at the application just out of interest. I've either led a very sheltered life or have been very lucky but if you haven't had some form of tragedy in your life then there's not a chance you'll get on.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
13 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

I thought they had got rid of Ant?

Him and Channel 4 fell out over comments he made about BLM and the EDL. Think filming had already began for this series of Celebrity SAS though, but as far as I know after this they’re done with each other. I’m also sure I read that Ant and his family are moving to Australia too.

Edited by 8MileBU