SAS Who Dares Wins

jimmy boo

You would think that recruits now would realise that these guys are professional saddists and experts at finding stuff about you. Still they hide stuff or sell themselves as the toughest women ever.
Also sharing stuff about likes and dislikes when theres a spy in the camp.

From reading up on special forces stuff it's not really about who the alpha is it's about how far someone will get pushed and keep going. That's why they're called special forces. Most alpha types fail because they're insecure as f**k and react badly to being challenged. I actually think the instructors love destroying these types.

Through the various series of this so far the instructors have all been the same, and they've always said the same things. We break people down to see what they're made of. We build them back up. Anyone who's watched it would know this, yet you still get people who seem surprised at what they're put through.

I'm not complaining mind because it's fantastic viewing, but it can't be a surprise that people are going to be challenged.

Through the various series of this so far the instructors have all been the same, and they've always said the same things. We break people down to see what they're made of. We build them back up. Anyone who's watched it would know this, yet you still get people who seem surprised at what they're put through.

I'm not complaining mind because it's fantastic viewing, but it can't be a surprise that people are going to be challenged.

I burst out laughing when Ant shut down that lassie who was giving it a load of cliched pish.

“Fucking BOOORIING!!! Guard!”

14 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

I burst out laughing when Ant shut down that lassie who was giving it a load of cliched pish.

“Fucking BOOORIING!!! Guard!”

I was bored listening to her as well tbf. But, that's the point. You find the loudest, most self-obsessed are the most insecure who just fall apart as soon as it's challenged. Again, fantastic viewing.

I was bored listening to her as well tbf. But, that's the point. You find the loudest, most self-obsessed are the most insecure who just fall apart as soon as it's challenged. Again, fantastic viewing.

My only gripe with the show is being unable to binge watch it. Could always record them all I suppose but don’t have the patience to wait 6(?) weeks. The shows too popular to avoid finding stuff out on social media too.

• 3 months later...
On 20/04/2020 at 21:31, D.A.F.C said:

Celebrity version on now.

Enjoyed it.

The big boxer is fully locked & loaded.

If he could control himself better the Forces might be a good career move for him.

Then again if he saw red, he may well wipe out an entire barracks

8 hours ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Tony Bellew - c**t?
Fash - definite c**t.

With Bellew, I'm leaning towards "c**t, but understand why and have hope for him". Fashanu is just an utter c**t though. Would love Bellew to snap and beat the f**k out of him

2 episodes in and they are falling like ninepins. Absolute minter from Price.

Wee anthea was doing fine until that long march caught up with her age, fashanu is a bully & a total nut, hopefully him & bellew will lock horns and rut.

"Knee him in the thigh..knee him in the fucking thigh"