SAS Who Dares Wins

jimmy boo

16 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

Woooft boy got severe telt there.

Aye, thought they were going to actually batter him for a bit there. It really got to him as well since he quit.

That stuff with the tyre in the mud looked fucking exhausting.

Also who do we reckon is the plant? They seem to have one every season (that the DS have put in to report back to them).

Forgot to add; drinking from that manky stream puddle :lol:

Edited by DA Baracus

No he didn't. He picked the next biggest guy.
I did enjoy his opinions of sparring with world champions and former world champions, describing Anthony Joshua as 'good' for example.
Ultimately he shat it really early though

He was an utter bully the way he went flat out trying to hurt him he could have just toyed with him.

His steroid excuse was a joke. He left to avoid any further attention and a drugs test.

• 11 months later...
11 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

The guy who quit last week because he had to take a pish next to woman was massive p***k. He said he 'wouldn't sell out his relgion'. What an utter tosser.

I had a laugh at that. Presumably he'd made peace with being religious and killing people before he went in.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Celebrity version on the go. Louise Mensch: "My heroes were Margaret Thatcher, Madonna and Arnold Schwarzenegger. Arnold, who became my friend in later life..."

Quite happy to see her screaming in pain after making a c**t of jumping out a helicopter tbh

3 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Celebrity version on the go. Louise Mensch: "My heroes were Margaret Thatcher, Madonna and Arnold Schwarzenegger. Arnold, who became my friend in later life..."

Quite happy to see her screaming in pain after making a c**t of jumping out a helicopter tbh

Fall out da choppa! What’s the matta? The tories got you pushing too many pencils?

• 4 weeks later...
Anyone still watching the celebrity version? I'm just hoping the boy from Made in Chelsea gets flung off the side of a mountain. 
Aye, he's a complete bellend. Though he would have went after he let the lassie do most of the work on the task the other week.

• 7 months later...
1 minute ago, 8MileBU said:

Got it recording. They were over on Raasay filming it apparently. Gonna go a run first and escape her Dancing On Ice pish then watch SAS after.

Yep, and in the middle of winter by the look of it. I always wondered how the production handled flying people to Argentina or wherever only for them to drop out after five minutes. May as well give them shite conditions and not have to pay much for it.

43 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Yep, and in the middle of winter by the look of it. I always wondered how the production handled flying people to Argentina or wherever only for them to drop out after five minutes. May as well give them shite conditions and not have to pay much for it.

The sun looked too high and leaves on trees would indicate it wasn't winter. Loved the comment from the DS when they were climbing rope ladder onto a ship...."stop looking at me and laughing you fucking idiots"😀