Shortlees v hurlford thistle

dr lector

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wit did you think about the game m8

First 25 mins I thought hurlford dominated and Shortlees were hanging on a little. From the minute knapp put Shortlees up 1-0 (against the run of play) I thought they started to grow into the game and started to take control. Better team won I think and on a different day big Rankin could have had a hat trick. Joe gold was different class again.

Left before the penalties as had prior engagement but was an evenly contested game - which I thought could've went either way but Shortlees finnished stronger 

No much between the 2 teams and i reckon the games between them in league will be just as tight 

Well done shortlees today another trophy for cunny and his players. Think its about time cunny got some credit for what he has done in the past couple of seasons . Once he wins the league this season which the will do he will have done what he set out to do and often ridiculoud on here for saying so  .The lees aint coming now there here and will dominate ayrshire amateur football for the next few seasons WITHOUT EXPENSES 

Archived