• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Losing at home to lower league dross :lol:

Couldn't even score against 10 men for the final half an hour :lol:

Cowdenbeath :lol:

All sadly correct.

only consolation we don't have to be embarrassed by the creditors we haven't bumped.

1 hour ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Losing at home to lower league dross :lol:

Couldn't even score against 10 men for the final half an hour :lol:

Cowdenbeath :lol:

Hopefully Kilby draw the Pars in the next round. I would hardly call them lower league dross they probably have a more than decent budget.

18 minutes ago, Liviguy said:

That is some fall for Cowdenbeath from being a championship team from now getting beat 1-0 at home to EK with 10 men is really amazing.

Its an easy spiral, keep on losing the better players as you fall and replace them with ones not so good. Biggest shock of the day was Kieran Gibbons putting in 2 challenges don't think he managed that much in half a season with us.

6 minutes ago, cowdenbeath said:

Its an easy spiral, keep on losing the better players as you fall and replace them with ones not so good. Biggest shock of the day was Kieran Gibbons putting in 2 challenges don't think he managed that much in half a season with us.

I just remembered that Colin nish was your manager last season so I do now know why your in the position that you are in.

How did Victoria do, saw he scored but did he do anything to suggest he could have played at a 'Higher' level?

was amazed he wasn't playing when at Arbroath last season as had seen him destroy teams in lowland 

4 minutes ago, Yoda8 said:

How did Victoria do, saw he scored but did he do anything to suggest he could have played at a 'Higher' level?

was amazed he wasn't playing when at Arbroath last season as had seen him destroy teams in lowland 

Played ok today not sure about him playing higher regular never really done anything at both QP and Arbroath. As you say a prolific scorer in the LL. 

What's with this obsession over Victoria?

He's got 4 goals in 23 league two appearances, he's not bad but some LL fans acting like he's Messi.

Arbroath was a strange one, scored on his debut then seemed to disappear. If he's still as fit as was a few years ago I think he'd get goals at a higher level. 

Good feet but looks lethargic at times 

1 minute ago, The_Judge said:

He took his goal really well and had a couple of wee flashed but overall I would say he struggled with the physicality of the game.  It was tough going and he came off second best on most occasions.

Though Barry Russell was best EK player.

Archived