Nicola Sturgeon

Airdrieonian

2 minutes ago, Wren Road said:

^^^
Secretly fancies Nicola

Good for you son. That's what happens when your on the kit and from Greenock - your standards drop. Please f**k off and w**k yourself into a frenzy 

regards 

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Airdrieonian said:

Is she the ugliest "woman" ever in politics if not the world?

Discuss  

Obviously just learned to use the internet. Dying to join the politics debate but too think to understand it. So writes like a 10 year old about how Sturgeon looks....

1 hour ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

How she looks is irrelevant - it's what she does as FM that matters and so far she has been "pretty" (excuse the pun) good.

What makes you think this thread is about relevance or what matters.  If that is what you want then start your own thread. 

2 hours ago, Airdrieonian said:

No idea what your talking about son but she is extremely ugly that's all I'm saying. Don't think I've ever seen her photo and not violently vomited.

there should be a health warning around her ugliness 

holidays-sturgeon_3296455b.jpg

8 minutes ago, King Dom's Moustache said:

The amount of tears and snotters she gets from unionists at the mere mention of her name gets me as hard as a rock.

It's Salmond all over again. Imagine actually heaping such hatred and venom on someone purely because they want your nation to regain its own statehood. In any normal country it would be people who want the nation absorbed into a new state governed from the country next door that would be attracting the criticism (if anyone inhabits such a laughable position in proper countries).

Archived