Airdrieonians vs. Peterhead

2 minutes ago, Bogs_Dollox said:

Not a w**k. Just a genuine question? Can't be more than 350 in the home end

Yes will need to remember and do a head count next time Forfar are on the telly on a Saturday night...........

I genuinely didnt even know brown was playing until about the 40th minute! And what on earth has happened to macdonald, is like he has been swapped with his twin brother who is really really shit at football instead of just shit

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was a very moving interview with Eddie Wolecki-Black. It goes without saying but I hope he makes a full recovery - he described his mind as being "razor sharp" so the thought of being trapped in your own body is terrifying.

Simon Ferry's interview is excellent too, he comes across as a pretty funny boy.

How long has there been multicoloured seats behind the goal?

Edit - I see it's shirts draped over them. Why's that?

Selection of moody lacoste tracksuits for the home fans to purchase. Giro checks accepted

7 minutes ago, Tulloch Gorum said:

That piece with EWB put things in perspective.  You could see what an effort if was for him, just speaking in the interview.  Really hope he continues to improve.

I could not agree more. Eddie got me in to do some work with the goalies at Glasgow

City Ladies, and we have always kept in touch. He started off with the old Shanks

quote about  "life and death".  Apart from the stroke sustained last March,

he had blood clots in his lungs from tests at the Monklands. Hope he makes a

full and successful recovery - no matter the time span.

Archived