Christmas Night Out Games?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Günther said:

Our football team nights out consisted of drinking and firing into burds! The only game was who got their hole at the end of the night...

Do you tell that story to your church pals and what is their current position on respect for women?

10 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

no dice. Heres the instruction manual though

21b717b23d1f947ea3fcf20909544d67.jpg

Hahaha brilliant banter! Shattering an overweight and 'ugly' girl's already no doubt fragile self-esteem and self-confidence so you and your thicko mates can have a few cheap laughs. Guaranteed you're a wee geek mate who'd be lucky to get with any bird whatsoever.

10 hours ago, Günther said:

I have my faith but I don't let it run my life for me...

So you're a pik  n mix Christian? Or maybe going to church is a facade of respectability, an illusion for the benefit of others? Masking something more sinister.

Just now, Bairnardo said:

Another one who takes everything they read seriously I see. Christ almighty wish I hadnt have bothered with a tongue in cheek response now. Clearly a bit of daftness from urban dictionary is overstepping the mark these days.

Having said that im sure overweight women everywhere appreciate your faux outrage and patronising assumptions about their self esteem levels.

I don't take everything I read seriously, it may have been a bit of a joke from yourself but there's no doubt that arseholes out there do stuff like that and it deserves to be called out for the shit chat it is, which it has been. I'm not the least bit outraged, nor have I made any assumptions about anyone's esteem levels.

Just now, Bairnardo said:

No you didnt. The first guy who went off on a nonsensical rant did.

And maybe there are people who actually do stuff like this although I doubt it. Its about as serious a suggestion as soggy biscuit was from someone else earlier in the thread.

I cant quite believe it got the reaction it did to be honest. And even if it was a serious suggestion from myself it still wouldnt be in the top 100 horrendous things iv read on P&B so I find this all a bit strange.

I think your overestimating the reaction here a bit. Two people have called it out as shit chat, it's hardly caused a riot. If you can point out where I said it was in the top 100 most horrendous things I've read on Pie and Bovril then I'll accept that I may have over-reacted. I find it a bit strange that folk find calling a girl fat and ugly and holding on to her afterwards as some sort of funny banter, but each to their own.

55 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

No you didnt. The first guy who went off on a nonsensical rant did.

And maybe there are people who actually do stuff like this although I doubt it. Its about as serious a suggestion as soggy biscuit was from someone else earlier in the thread.

I cant quite believe it got the reaction it did to be honest. And even if it was a serious suggestion from myself it still wouldnt be in the top 100 horrendous things iv read on P&B so I find this all a bit strange.

You're making out as if I reported you to the police. Personally I think you should be able to arrest people on the ground of terrible patter, but this is the world we live in I'm afraid and we have to make the best of it.

You clearly find the concept funny, hence why you posted it. It is something which actually happens, particularly amongst 'rugby lads' and I just think it's pretty cruel tbh. 

Hopefully you'll reflect on where you've gone wrong and come back to P&B a better poster, and a better person.

3 hours ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

You're making out as if I reported you to the police. Personally I think you should be able to arrest people on the ground of terrible patter, but this is the world we live in I'm afraid and we have to make the best of it.

You clearly find the concept funny, hence why you posted it. It is something which actually happens, particularly amongst 'rugby lads' and I just think it's pretty cruel tbh. 

Hopefully you'll reflect on where you've gone wrong and come back to P&B a better poster, and a better person.

I'm more concerned that there are fat girls running(sic) about with anger management issues.

Archived