Sign in to follow this  
Lichtie78

Arbroath vs Forfar Athletic

Our squad is wafer thin so we cant afford to be carrying passengers. We have no cover in defence and Malky is already playing with an injury, if TOB is out for any length of time that will be a massive blow. Bollan has a good record with loan players hopefully he gets a couple sorted out.

Exactly . Who plays at full back with bains suspension now ?

10 minutes ago, Bogs_Dollox said:
32 minutes ago, Jupiter Jazz said:

Our squad is wafer thin so we cant afford to be carrying passengers. We have no cover in defence and Malky is already playing with an injury, if TOB is out for any length of time that will be a massive blow. Bollan has a good record with loan players hopefully he gets a couple sorted out.

First class passenger ticket for TOB

21 minutes ago, Leicesterlichtie said:

Was put down as an own goal on soccer saturday.

It was a David Cox OG. The ball was going wide but Coxy was committed and it came off his knee.

That'll be back to Murray Mackintosh at RB. (James Yates loaned to Broughty and Angus Mailer out at Stirling Uni).

Our squad really is very light. Was Tam injured separately today or just a continuation of his previous injuries?

What goes around comes around GIRUY

Yup.

But we accept shit refereeing at this level, you guys blame them for your shit performance

Photographs from today's game and a trial video of action from my camera point of view.    The Associated Press gave the goal as an OG, but it's hard on Doris, even if the defender didn't get the last touch, Scott who was by the post would have tucked it away.

Ricky Little was immense as ever, and Ricky Gomes did well for his first league start.  Highly impressed with Goldie at right back and thought Malin did really well when he came on, he played some nice balls in for Skelly and Scott.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/scotsman_in_hawaii/albums/72157675248267745

DV2A3763 copy.jpg

Oh, it was an own goal alright. No argument about that. However, where was the keeper? Bad mistake. Still, they that form goes out of the window with local derbies. Taking that apart, Forfar were rotten, and Arbroath were distinctly average. Big improvement needed in both camps if a serious challenge is to be made. As for the segregation, I spoke to a steward at the gate, and he pointed to two bobbies and said, ''blame these idiots, nothing to do with us '' Nuff said, I think.

Kennedy should never have been our only left back this season! To inexperienced and making mistakes, misjudges the ball over his head multiple times...

So as one of the most outspoken against segregation today you do that and have probably made the club and the authorities believe they made the right call. You're a muppet.

:lol:

I didn't do anything wrong

There was no bother!!

Fwiw completely deserved that win. Much happier with Gomes in the goal. I didn't vote for him but he got the MOTM award, Jimmy Scott great one again uptop I thought.

Even tho we were the better team and deserved the win I still think we struggled to create chances. Adam wasn't really troubled for long spells yesterday.

5 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

Even tho we were the better team and deserved the win I still think we struggled to create chances. Adam wasn't really troubled for long spells yesterday.

Ffs

1 minute ago, lichtie23 said:

Problem ?

We just hump the league leaders and still negative......desperate for Campbell to fail

We just hump the league leaders and still negative......desperate for Campbell to fail

aye that's it ya clown.

I said we deserved the win

Thought the Forfar number 12 and 15 were both good when they came on, probably should be starting.

campbell has made some tactical and positional changes quite a bit this season and they haven't worked, yesterday they did.

1. Gomes in the sticks, no coincidence we keep a clean sheet

2. Gold at right back, solid and hopefully gets a run of games there

3. Jimmy in behind the striker, we look a lot more fluid with him up there

Thought the Forfar number 12 and 15 were both good when they came on, probably should be starting.

campbell has made some tactical and positional changes quite a bit this season and they haven't worked, yesterday they did.

1. Gomes in the sticks, no coincidence we keep a clean sheet

2. Gold at right back, solid and hopefully gets a run of games there

3. Jimmy in behind the striker, we look a lot more fluid with him up there

I really hope he keeps the same starting XI for next week. No unnecessary changes required