St Mirren v Dundee United 15/10

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had to check the stats after reading this bore draw nonsense. Our last 0-0 was vs Hamilton last February. Last one before that was vs Hearts in September 2013. BTTS would've won in 7/8 of the Maureen's league games and 6/8 for ours. There's been 48 goals in the 16 league games involving either team.

0-0 it is then.

5 hours ago, chazas_ said:

Had to check the stats after reading this bore draw nonsense. Our last 0-0 was vs Hamilton last February. Last one before that was vs Hearts in September 2013. BTTS would've won in 7/8 of the Maureen's league games and 6/8 for ours. There's been 48 goals in the 16 league games involving either team.

0-0 it is then.

And to this date, i still regret getting the bus through for what was one of the worst games of football i have ever attended

I thought this was as good a time as any to reminisce about happier times in our recent history, namely that glorious purple patch we went through putting 4's & 5's past anyone foolish enough to stand in our way. Times that clearly messed with our heads as evidenced by my prophetic post shortly before being comprehensively horsed 4-1 at St Mirren while in full flight.

On 15/12/2013 at 15:24, Zetterlund said:

All the talk is of our in-form players leaving or extending contracts etc, but I am slightly concerned about how long we can hold onto our manager. If we continue to play this good football and finish 2nd or 3rd this season then JMc will be on the radar of any clubs who might fancy a change this summer.

:lol:

< < < Not Nostradamus.

7 minutes ago, Zetterlund said:

I thought this was as good a time as any to reminisce about happier times in our recent history, namely that glorious purple patch we went through putting 4's & 5's past anyone foolish enough to stand in our way. Times that clearly messed with our heads as evidenced by my prophetic post shortly before being comprehensively horsed 4-1 at St Mirren while in full flight.

:lol:

< < < Not Nostradamus.

The result was a shocker. United were playing some beautiful stuff at that time. GMS, Armstrong, Gauld were on fire. If Goodwin was sent off for that assault on Armstrong the result would have been the other way about though.

HT 0-1.

Wasn't much in the game up till the goal, no chances for either side really. Then a wee break of the ball and the United fella is one on one and he finished it well.

We are huffing and puffing but need to do better. We are bottom of the league, we can't keep losing games.

Archived