Irn Bru Cup - Quarter Final

callum-ayr

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Wait...if ourselves or United win today we have to postpone a league game for this pish?!

Quarter-finals - Saturday/Sunday November 12/13, 2016

Think we were due to play Raith on the Saturday.  Hope we chose the Sunday as we all get back in Ayr at 9am after travelling back up from Wembley on the bus :lol:

35 minutes ago, DAVIDB69 said:

Any Irish and Welsh teams left will be kept apart in the quarters draw which is pretty farcical

Not really. There should ideally be a Scottish involvement in every tie. It will hopefully be irrelevant anyway. TNS are through but only Libfield can potentially join them and uf they go through I wint care about the draw!

Guest DAVIDB69

I suppose Dundee United become favourites to win this now.

I suppose TNS getting through means the Welsh channel have a game to cover next round.

So 3 of the 4 quarter finals should be on live tv

Ayr and Dunfermline matched together I would think making it 78 times they have played each other in the last three years...well...thats what it feels like.

And before the usual Dunfermline suspects respond....I know....you guys have won 77 of them.

32 minutes ago, WILLIEA said:

Nah Nah Nah!  That's the one I want.

Assuming all goes well tomorrow?

Yeah likewise. Very much looking forward to something different tomorrow and if we get through then TNS next home or away would be great. Alternatives are all fellow Championship sides plus Livi and Alloa who were last year but those two would be next choice. St Mirren winning today has already postponed the scheduled league game at Palmerston so even more incentive to progress.

Archived