What does *insert team name* mean to you?

Ayr - That season when we were rivals was fun.  Don't enjoy their ground though.  Mainly because the "old style" grounds aren't great when you have 100/200 strong travelling supports.

Dumbarton - Losing or almost losing 3 goal leads.  Awesome bowling club

Dundee Utd - Havent really played them until this season (Bar the semi final) so not much

Dunfermline - Good rivalry.  Bigger club than us, which is fine. Will probably end up at a higher level than us again in time, but funny to see them being quite shit.

Morton - Meh.  Played them a lot and the games tend to be quite boring.

Hibs - Standing outside Easter Road as an 8 year old watching the Bayern team bus pull up.  Wont ever forget that, so thanks Hibs.

St Mirren - Always classed them as a bigger 2nd tier club (like Falkirk).   Meh, have never been to any of their grounds.

Falkirk - Used to be a decent rivalry, both clubs brought double the away support to this fixture than they do now.  Like the new stadium but Brockville was awesome.

Queen of the South - Enjoyed their cup run a few years back.  Decent enough club with decent fans.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Raithie said:

Is it just me who thinks turning up to show support for your team after being relegated is a bit different to turning up to watch your team play your rivals who have just won the league and about to be presented with the championship trophy? 

away from as opposed to home as well. Some folk just like to throw any old shite out there to try and validate some sort of point that neither makes sense or is valid. 

On 10/12/2016 at 12:20, Back Post Misses said:

You really dont get it.

Last game of the season, Dunfermline about to be handed the title. There should have been no Falkirk supporters there. A few I knew who were there got freebees too. I am proud so many Falkirk fans refused to go.

I skipped the second Rovers vs Rangers game last season, albeit that was more because they were about to win the league. A bit gutted I did, as we scored a 90th minute equaliser to prolong them from doing so. 

Quite surprised at the mainly positive views of Hibs(except  Marshmallows truth bomb) can't help but think if we didn't just win the Cup we'd be getting it stinking.  So thanks ****. 

I don't know much about the teams down here other than the rivalry with Falkirk has been good fun with good games, also good fans. (Maroon away strip next season lads).  Queens I'll always remember for the first season we came down and their whole team shat it from Farid, pumped us. 

That Shan Livi team :lol: 

Michael Chopra :lol:

"Boooooooooooo" :lol: 

And of course The best team in the country, Dumbarton. Year on year making this part time shit look easy. Best us a few times but how can you hold it against them? Dat 6-3 game ooft.

Nade whatever that fat c**t is up to.  

"This defeat isn't such a bad thing"

Anyone else is a zero pointer.

14 hours ago, Raithie said:

Is it just me who thinks turning up to show support for your team after being relegated is a bit different to turning up to watch your team play your rivals who have just won the league and about to be presented with the championship trophy? 

Being party poppers would have been fantastic, Hearts have done it to us a couple times.

1 hour ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Being party poppers would have been fantastic, Hearts have done it to us a couple times.

Aye, pretty sure I remember you playing Hearts and having a bit of an anti-climatic lap of honour with the League Cup in 2007 after they beat you in the first home game after you won it. Might be right in saying Inverness inflicted a similar defeat on Ross County last season after their success.

Good thing we've got our re-arranged game with St. Mirren scheduled between the semi-final and our inevitable cup win.

46 minutes ago, Toby said:

Aye, pretty sure I remember you playing Hearts and having a bit of an anti-climatic lap of honour with the League Cup in 2007 after they beat you in the first home game after you won it. Might be right in saying Inverness inflicted a similar defeat on Ross County last season after their success.

Good thing we've got our re-arranged game with St. Mirren scheduled between the semi-final and our inevitable cup win.

We also had a relegation party for Hesrts..... Errrm the season we ended up getting relegated :lol: 

2 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Other than Hearts and Rangers, everyone was delighted for Hibs when they won the cup. As much fun as it was to see you f**k up every year, no club deserved their success more.

A couple of days before I wasn't even going to go, beat by County in the LCF and pumped out by Falkirk in the playoffs, I was skunnered absolutely seeeek. Think I posted on the thread at the time something like "thinking of patching it but IMAGINE we won and I wansnt there. Imagine" I would never have forgiven myself. Best day of my life.

The only thing I'll say about Hearts fans towards us winning, The ones that I know were delighted for us, how could you not be please at your best makes being happy.

Ramgers scum GIRUY.

Archived