Standing Bowl XI - 2016/17

strichener

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK, both the remaining players have passed up the opportunity to win the coveted trophy this week and we will enter a head-to-head.  The usual rules will apply:

1. Each of you have to provide 5 teams that will win this week.  None of the teams can have been your picks previously.

2. As a tie-breaker, you need to also provide your prediction for the highest score from all games played this week. 

If you both score the same amount of correct results with your picks then the person with the closet high score, without going higher, will be declared the winner.

All entries by PM with the normal cut-off times.

We will either have a first time winner of the trophy or only the second person to record two victories.  Good luck to both of you. 

3 hours ago, jagfox99 said:

In 8)

Not quite!!  I have PM'd you.

Just to clarify for irvine_buddy the tie-break entry should be the most points that you think any one team will score this week but without going over.  I don't need to know which team you think will score the most points, just the number.

OK Both irvine_buddie and jagfox99 have PM'd me with their entries.

irvine_buddie       jagfox99
Cowboys             Cowboys
Chiefs              Chiefs
Panthers            Dolphins
Saints              Saints
Eagles              Falcons

38                  49

As irvine_buddie did not submit an entry until after the Thursday night game, the entry of 38 will not include the Atlanta score.

Good luck to both the finalists.

Well done to jagfox99 for his second win of the Vince Lambert & Butler Standing Bowl.  Commiserations to irvine_buddie for coming close (and having Irvine in his user name!!!).

There will surely be a massive party in Glasgow tonight.  The buckfast will be flowing freely after the weekly shoplifting trip to the local corner shop!!!

2 hours ago, Swarley said:

Congrats @jagsfox99, welcome to the emoji471.pngemoji471.png club

Cheers @Swarley

1 hour ago, strichener said:

Well done to jagfox99 for his second win of the Vince Lambert & Butler Standing Bowl.  Commiserations to irvine_buddie for coming close (and having Irvine in his user name!!!).

There will surely be a massive party in Glasgow tonight.  The buckfast will be flowing freely after the weekly shoplifting trip to the local corner shop!!!

Cheers @strichener, I think?

2 hours ago, irvine_buddie said:

Congrats Jagfox, looking back not sure what made me pick the Eagles at the Giants but ah well. Bring on XII!

Cheers irvine_buddie.  I think they've actually had a pretty good record vs the Gmen over the past decade.

Archived