Dembele for Scotland?

THE KING

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, The Moonster said:

So if Dembele was world class it wouldn't matter a f**k what country he'd chosen to play for. I'm glad we agree.

You just seem to be making up what I posted, Bale is in the top handful of players on the planet not your common or garden international player, if you think foreign players and English players of similar standard have the same value in English football you're off your head, if you don't you're just talking nonsense, I don't know many people who think a 22 year old Stones would have transferred for £47.5 m if he was playing for Scotland.

2 minutes ago, ayrmad said:

You just seem to be making up what I posted, Bale is in the top handful of players on the planet not your common or garden international player, if you think foreign players and English players of similar standard have the same value in English football you're off your head, if you don't you're just talking nonsense, I don't know many people who think a 22 year old Stones would have transferred for £47.5 m if he was playing for Scotland.

You said he's chosen England because it gives him the chance of earning hundreds of thousands a week whereas if he chose to play for Scotland he would earn only a few thousand. As we've shown above, if they are good enough they'll earn a lot, he could play for fucking Gibraltar, it wouldn't matter.

John Stones' transfer value has the square root of f**k all to do with anything you've said. 

7 hours ago, The Moonster said:

You said he's chosen England because it gives him the chance of earning hundreds of thousands a week whereas if he chose to play for Scotland he would earn only a few thousand. As we've shown above, if they are good enough they'll earn a lot, he could play for fucking Gibraltar, it wouldn't matter.

John Stones' transfer value has the square root of f**k all to do with anything you've said. 

To a thick c**t.

To a thick c**t.

TBF it has nothing to do with your original point. Your furious backtracking and attempts at re-working your point was pretty funny though

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

TBF it has nothing to do with your original point. Your furious backtracking and attempts at re-working your point was pretty funny though

My point was that English players are paid more than they're worth, I shouldn't need to write in simplistic terms just because I'm on P&B.

19 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

You can always f**k off, if you don't like the forum.

Didn't realise that was what I said, unfortunately for knobs like you I'm going nowhere, might add more whiff to the shite to get it up you but I'm going nowhere.

2 hours ago, ayrmad said:

My point was that English players are paid more than they're worth, I shouldn't need to write in simplistic terms just because I'm on P&B.

That wasn't what you said though. You don't need to write in simplistic terms, just don't write bullshit like "he'll only get paid a few thousand if he chooses to play for Scotland".

Along with slating plastic parks, Brendan Rodgers is in today's paper saying it "won't be long" until he makes the first XI with him described as "knocking on the door of the first team".

Given he's 13 and you can't play Premiership until you're 16...

12 hours ago, The Moonster said:

That wasn't what you said though. You don't need to write in simplistic terms, just don't write bullshit like "he'll only get paid a few thousand if he chooses to play for Scotland".

I know you're a bit of a thick c**t but you just need to press quote and it will pop up with my post in it's entirety.

10 hours ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

The place seems to make you angry. You'd be better off trying another hobby.

You should bathe your knuckles,

On 20/12/2016 at 11:11, ayrmad said:

Can you blame him, a star for Scotland in the future will get you a few grand a week, a star for England and it could be 100's thousands a week, we'll not even mention the shredding he'd get if he didn't carry us to a finals.

A star for Scotland will get you a few grand. 

Ayrminter.

35 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

A star for Scotland will get you a few grand. 

Ayrminter.

That was just to be derogatory to Scottish football, doesn't detract from the fact that, if a player is good enough to be a regular starter for England then he'll make far more if he plays for England than he will if he plays for Scotland, it's not even close, Bale was getting £75k as a 24 year old at Spurs in 2013 while a 24 year old Andy Carroll was getting £80k a week at Liverpool, Rio Ferdinand as a 24 year old was on £70k in 2002.

Bale and Ronaldo needed to go and prove themselves to get the big bucks while lesser English players regularly earned what they were worth or more.

2 hours ago, ftk said:

Agenda is a moron. We don't even want him on the Ayr pages.

We're not exactly waiting with bated breath for your limited and sparse contributions on the Ayr pages.

2 hours ago, ftk said:

*ayrmad

Yep and you'd rather have one relating to another team.

2 hours ago, The Moonster said:

I thought we'd reached the bottom of this pit but it seems Ayrminter is intent on digging himself deeper.

Only if you or anyone else genuinely thinks that transfer fees and wages of your average English international player isn't vastly inflated.

I've personally never spoken to or listened to anyone that doesn't believe English players are transferred for more than they're worth.

Do you think they're transfers are inflated?

Archived