Bala vs The Wasps

Wasps1

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From the chat Ive had round the board, would expect 50 approx.

The 1pm kickoff amendment didnt help I dont think, and of course folk can now watch on TV.

Looks a lovely wee ground, and certainly will be an adventure on Saturday. I still think its absolutely ludicrous though to put Welsh and Irish teams in this.

5am start for me :wacko:

23 hours ago, Sixtyten said:

Hmm, at the time when I booked a B&B the kick off was stated at around 5pm. Literally minutes after booking I saw they made it 1pm. f**k it then, a stupid o'clock start for me too.

S4C had it listed for 5:15pm. It then became 1pm.

14 minutes ago, WILLIEA said:

Did I mishear or is this on the telly somewhere?

S4C. Sort of a "Welsh BBC Alba".

I've just noticed that Bala Town have got Championship Manager 2000-01 legend Kenny Lunt in their team. He was an absolute beast in that game, I'm kind of regretting missing this game to go and watch Scotland now.

8 hours ago, Dink said:

I've just noticed that Bala Town have got Championship Manager 2000-01 legend Kenny Lunt in their team. He was an absolute beast in that game, I'm kind of regretting missing this game to go and watch Scotland now.

It was a tough choice, but the novelty of this one and travelling to Slovakia a couple of days later for my Scotland fix swayed it for me. Still hold an outside hope of scooshing back up to Hampden in time to do both, but realise the chances are fairly slim.

Archived