Queens vs. Morton; 15th October (1st v 6th)

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, vikingTON said:

"Bang average Morton side" :lol:

As if you'd know - your rabble didn't get a kick of the ball today. Enjoying those salty, salty tears of yours though.

site_1_rand_351667782_alex_salmond_porridge_aap_101013_b.jpg?itok=qR1e8Ckl&mtime=1378023376

I have, though, seen the likes of Forbes and Oliver play before. They're bang average players at this level, as demonstrated by your bang average position in the league.

We were awful today and Morton took advantage of that so all credit to them but that doesnt change the facts

Good luck in the semi final next week though

1 minute ago, Scosha said:

We're Greenock Morton, We're Better Than You.

One Song. You've Only Got One Song

16 minutes ago, Slenderman said:

Just a wee bit worried that we've blown our load too early ahead of the Aberdeen game.

On the contrary Slenderman....a 5-0 win away from home will have our guys 'champin at the bit' to set about the Dons (who won 4-0 today)...shaping up for a cracker!...MON EH TON!!!

Just now, TONTROOPER said:

On the contrary Slenderman....a 5-0 win away from home will have our guys 'champin at the bit' to set about the Dons (who won 4-0 today)...shaping up for a cracker!

Hope so mate.

Just the pessimistic Ton fan nerves creeping in.

Absolutely embarrassingly easy for Morton. Seriously don't know what happened we came flying out the traps, only to lapse from a corner and Forbes had all the time in the world to pick that out. Then we never recovered, second goal what the f**k was Anderson and Hamill doing? Russell skinned them both far too easy, then right back rinsed rigg and for me Robinson should be doing better. Another fucking short corner for third and both, absolute Bobby basic stuff. Fifth I've no clue why brownlie stands the boy up for so long and allows him inside the box to then try attempt the tackle. Embarrassing.

Defence were shocking, midfield non existent unless fouling, strikers slow to react. Morton have an injury list longer than ours and still put out a hungry and good side.

Individually, when Higgins is back I'd bring him and get some experience back in the back line, probably a knee jerk reaction and harsh on brownlie but right now, for me it's needed. Jordan Marshall had probably his worst game ever even above Ibrox. Dowie threw in the towel although even before that I think he gifted ball to Morton 9/10. Pickard to slow for a game like that, Morton hounded him and he couldn't deal with it. Rigg is shite and too slow for me, hate being that harsh but he does nothing to excite me in the slightest. And what we've all known all season we need a LEFT WINGER. Preferably left footed.

Fair play to Morton though came with a game plan worked a treat, good young hungry side. Would love our youth system to bring through talent like Russell and Quitongo. Full of confidence not scared to try things unlike queens's, they look like there going to shite themselves every time they touch it.

Hope Skelton goes fucking mental at them, all fair and well continuously going on about how good a start we've had etc, but since hibs at home it's been shite. So slow, if we've got an injury list we need to react and get a couple of loans. Raith etc have used it to good effect so why shouldn't we instead of prancing about pretending we're going to get by. If we want to stay at the top then it's needed.

Absolutely embarrassingly easy for Morton. Seriously don't know what happened we came flying out the traps, only to lapse from a corner and Forbes had all the time in the world to pick that out. Then we never recovered, second goal what the f**k was Anderson and Hamill doing? Russell skinned them both far too easy, then right back rinsed rigg and for me Robinson should be doing better. Another fucking short corner for third and both, absolute Bobby basic stuff. Fifth I've no clue why brownlie stands the boy up for so long and allows him inside the box to then try attempt the tackle. Embarrassing.

Defence were shocking, midfield non existent unless fouling, strikers slow to react. Hope Skelton has booted them all in the balls, less of this we've had a great start to season stuff. Yes we maybe have, but we've dropped our standards totally from start of season injury list or not. Morton have an injury list longer than ours and still put out a hungry and good side.

Individually, when Higgins is back I'd bring him and get some experience back in the back line, probably a knee jerk reaction and harsh on brownlie but right now, for me it's needed. Jordan Marshall had probably his worst game ever even above Ibrox. Dowie threw in the towel although even before that I think he gifted ball to Morton 9/10. Pickard to slow for a game like that, Morton hounded him and he couldn't deal with it. Rigg is shite and too slow for me, hate being that harsh but he does nothing to excite me in the slightest. And what we've all known all season we need a LEFT WINGER. Preferably left footed.

Fair play to Morton though came with a game plan worked a treat, good young hungry side. Would love our youth system to bring through talent like Russell and Quitongo. Full of confidence not scared to try things unlike queens's, they look like there going to shite themselves every time they touch it.

Hope Skelton goes fucking mental at them, all fair and well continuously going on about how good a start we've had etc, but since hibs at home it's been shite. So slow, if we've got an injury list we need to react and get a couple of loans. Raith etc have used it to good effect so why shouldn't we instead of prancing about pretending we're going to get by. If we want to stay at the top then it's needed.

Skelton Out

Archived