Queens vs. Morton; 15th October (1st v 6th)

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Indeed. I'm not buying that injuries are the reason for this. We have more than enough quality in our starting 11 to be winning this game. Morton are the better side, it's that simple.

I would say they are a factor obviously. Pickard and rigg i think are decent enough back up..

I've waited all my life to see Queens play in the top division. When Dobbie signed and the promise of another two big signings, I really believed we might get to the play-offs. With the injuries mounting and the addition of another injury prone player added to the squad, it's no wonder a lot of us are scunnered at today's result. I can't understand why we haven't attempted to get some players in on emergency loan, it's madness we are sitting top of the League. I'm sick as a flipping parrot!

Said at the start of the season that a few injuries would leave us with no depth. Also said that its silly thinking we'd win the league because we signed one excellent player. 

No one said we would win the league. That would remain the case had we won 5-0 today.

Archived