England v Scotland

tartanspark

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Incredulous double standards poppy-cock-shocker.

Not sure if it was anything to do with Poppies and the coincidence that the game fell on Armistice day, it was just pretty poor behaviour in a neighbours capital city, that is all, enough said.

Just now, RedRob72 said:

Not sure if it was anything to do with Poppies and the coincidence that the game fell on Armistice day, it was just pretty poor behaviour in a neighbours capital city, that is all, enough said.

No, this is our nations capital (for the time being) and it was in a public space. The remembrance activities in the morning were attended by and observed impeccably by the TA that were there.  While getting your arse out in public is frowned upon this is clearly in the "amusing high-jinks" category rather than any kind of serious disruption / crowd bother.

That Trafalgar square was used as the centre-point for the armistice event in the morning, does not make it some kind of solemn garden of tranquility for the rest of the day or weekend. That is the only thread to this non-story and your weaseling and bandwagon jumping is tragic. But absolutely standard from you and your kind. Now that, is enough said.

Also, love how you managed to throw a dig in about Celtic earlier. Whataboutalicious. 

Flashing your knob in a public square and pishing in the street is just acceptable normal high jinks eh for you!? Jeez, god help us if you're an example to set to younger generations.
The Celt*c example was used because it was the most recent, not that it was reported anywhere in the Scottish press I recall.

What has this thread descended into [emoji1]

Trying to insinuate a couple of Scotland fans getting drunk and being a bit stupid is in anyway comparable to rangers fans repeated episodes of violence in Euro trips is laughable.

Why doesn't someone survey the cities have accommodated both the tartan army and rangers fans in Europe and see who they preferred?

1 minute ago, RedRob72 said:

Flashing your knob in a public square and pishing in the street is just acceptable normal high jinks eh for you!? Jeez, god help us if you're an example to set to younger generations.
The Celt*c example was used because it was the most recent, not that it was reported anywhere in the Scottish press I recall.

They should have charged them with horses and used baton rounds IMO, tazering the key troublemakers before sending them to Guantanamo for water-boarding. IMO

Pishing in the street? What?

Think everyone's just seething that you of all people are on calling them an embarrassment when we've all witnessed your clubs fans do a million times worse on a weekly basis.

Pipe doon ffs.

TBH The Tartan Army is part of the problem we have, maybe if they stopped following the team everywhere like sad little lapdogs instead of turning up for games as if it was the opening of a bag of crisps the SFA might take note that the Nation wants and deserves better.......Oh wow the Famous Tartan Army, Scotland have great fans.......so what? Having good fans doesn't win football matches last time I checked.......

TBH The Tartan Army is part of the problem we have, maybe if they stopped following the team everywhere like sad little lapdogs instead of turning up for games as if it was the opening of a bag of crisps the SFA might take note that the Nation wants and deserves better.......Oh wow the Famous Tartan Army, Scotland have great fans.......so what? Having good fans doesn't win football matches last time I checked.......

Dribbling nonsense

There's no point pursuing this, if you can't see that the behaviour of 'some of out fans' on Friday was out of order, then there's little point in continuing.

Nobody said it wasn't out of order.

And again, pipe doon.

You lot are a fucking never ending embarrassment even when you're not playing.

If that's your view fair play.

Suggesting it is 'part of the problem' is nonsense.

Guys trying to enjoy themselves after spending thousands of pounds on trips away regardless of the result. Madness

Should be spending hundreds on flights and hotels all over Europe and then retiring to their hotels no speaking to anybody after a bad result IMO just to show how much they really care about the football

Nobody said it wasn't out of order.

And again, pipe doon.

You lot are a fucking never ending embarrassment even when you're not playing.

Pipe down!! I've probably seen Scotland more times home and away over the years than you've had hot dinners doon ye. Not any more though, The TA are a f*ckin embarrassment, I didn't see any of their antics in France (Euro 2016) this year. What a much more enjoyable experience it was too!!

Pipe down!! I've probably seen Scotland more times home and away over the years than you've had hot dinners doon ye. Not any more though, The TA are a f*ckin embarrassment, I didn't see any of their antics in France (Euro 2016) this year. What a much more enjoyable experience it was too!!

And what does this have to do with anything Robert? f**k all.

Again, the TA no matter how embarrassing you may find them are nowhere near on a par with the Sevco support.

Brass neck of you taking the moral high ground, also acting like they shouldn't have been at Trafalgar Square because there was a memorial event on in the morning is also a minter.

And what does this have to do with anything Robert? f**k all.
Again, the TA no matter how embarrassing you may find them are nowhere near on a par with the Sevco support.
Brass neck of you taking the moral high ground, also acting like they shouldn't have been at Trafalgar Square because there was a memorial event on in the morning is also a minter.

My point is that the behaviour of the TA has definitely deteriorated over the last number of years, perhaps in decline with the performance and results of the National side. If the highlight of our away trips these days is just to get so pished and fall bare arsed in the City Fountains, then it's pretty much over. I and I know many others who have just stop going, which is a real shame given some of the trips we've done down the years.
We Rangers, clearly haven't played in Europe for a number of years now, but our support has pretty much been welcomed across the country in towns we've visited on trying to work our way back up through the leagues.The clubs who have invited us for testimonials and friendlies in recent years have been equally complimentary of our travelling fans.
Manchester was disgraceful, but the number of arrests given the size of the crowd in the City that day, was an clear indication that the trouble caused was by a very small minority, still no excuse, however.

I hate the Tartan Army. I really do. Sharing a train carriage with them between Glasgow and London for almost five hours was torture. Boorish, middle-class arseholes with a serious lack of self-awareness.

I've also shared a carriage on the same route with Rangers fans. It wasn't five hours of drunken arseholes getting on my nerves, it was five hours of sectarianism, racism and general nastiness. The threatening atmosphere they created was horrible and unlike anything I've ever experienced since. Rangers fans are the lowest of the low. Complete and utter savages.

Forgive me for being reluctant to sit and allow lectures on fan behaviour from fans of that club.

The Tartan Army may be arseholes but Rangers are an utter malignancy.  It's the difference between having a bad dose of the flu and contracting terminal Ebola-AIDS with a side order of penis -rot.

Archived