England v Scotland

tartanspark

2 minutes ago, Malcolm Malcolm said:

Cheers, pal. I don't read The Sunday Post so I have no idea what you're talking about.

You've managed to achieve its level of analysis all by your own.  Well done.

1 minute ago, Malcolm Malcolm said:

I take it you don't like the contents of your official club website?

As I hinted at, this is straying too far from the subject in hand.  Feel welcome to start a new topic in the appropriate forum.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

You've managed to achieve its level of analysis all by your own.  Well done.

As I hinted at, this is straying too far from the subject in hand.  Feel welcome to start a new topic in the appropriate forum.

It's the same level of analysis that got me a PhD, so they must be producing some good stuff there. I'll check it out soon.

Your second point is correct, but it didn't stop you from regularly engaging in the subject and dragging it out, so you're as much to blame as I am.

Just now, The_Kincardine said:

P&B always respects such statements, Dr Malcolm ;)

You don't have to pretend, I've met some absolute clowns who were Doctors and Professors.

I actually don't mind Rangers that much, I've been to Ibrox a few times because I had family who worked there and got free tickets to European games. I just think Souness is full of shit when it comes to Scottish football.

Anyone who CAUSED trouble in 2008 in Manchester shamed our club and the VAST majority of our support. Would you likewise condemn the behaviour of some Scottish Supporters' in London on Friday Lichtie?

Obviously.

I find it ridiculous that you feel your in a position to call them an embarrassment though considering the actions of Rangers fans every week and when they've went abroad in big numbers. In no place to take the moral high ground.

At least the TA manage to make massive donations to children's charity's every where they go and are on the whole completely harmless. Rangers fans sing songs about killing Catholics every week and in general act like complete arseholes.

You're in no position to label any support an embarrassment.

Nice deflection, but no one's trying to usurp the moral order here, the pictures speak for themselves. Embarrassing behaviour from 'supporters' of our National team.

Wait, what is the outrage about exactly?

Is it the boy with his cock out or something to do with poppies?

One guy pulling a sunny and willful, treasonous fountain dancing is exactly the same as widespread destruction of property and violence including assaults on police officers?

C'mon Rob, you're not going to get suckered by a non-story in the mail written for lobotomised britnat idiots are you? Are you? 

Why is it suddenly an issue? There have been folk following Scotland all over the place for years doing exactly what happened on Friday. They have always been described as ever so cheeky but generally well behaved. The Daily Record seems to be going all out on the SFA also. Pushing an agenda, but why?

One guy pulling a sunny and willful, treasonous fountain dancing is exactly the same as widespread destruction of property and violence including assaults on police officers?

C'mon Rob, you're not going to get suckered by a non-story in the mail written for lobotomised britnat idiots are you? Are you? 

You could post a litany of bad examples of behaviour of club fans including a spot of street furniture hurling by some Celt*c fans in Germany just last week. Two wrongs don't make a right, the show on Friday afternoon in London was embarrassing for the rest of Scottish fans, the original point stands.

(The pictures were sent to me on a link through the Daily Record btw not the Mail)

Seems to be a lack of coverage of the group of England fans going around throwing bottles at any group of Scotland fans they seen.

Seems to be a lack of coverage of the group of England fans going around throwing bottles at any group of Scotland fans they seen.

Would have though the English media would have been all over that, with Stan Collymore doing his (Kate Aidie) Warzone Journalist/Correspondent impression from the white heat of battle along The Stand for Talkshite Radio!?

10 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Were they wearing poppies?

59 minutes ago, RedRob72 said:

You could post a litany of bad examples of behaviour of club fans including a spot of street furniture hurling by some Celt*c fans in Germany just last week. Two wrongs don't make a right, the show on Friday afternoon in London was embarrassing for the rest of Scottish fans, the original point stands.

(The pictures were sent to me on a link through the Daily Record btw not the Mail)

No it doesn't and your rush to get offended by something is oh so very celtic of you. Disgusting, double arse cheekery.

No it doesn't and your rush to get offended by something is oh so very celtic of you. Disgusting, double arse cheekery.

You're right, the double standards are just as incredulous when it comes to the behaviour of some of the TA.

Archived