England v Scotland

tartanspark

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This forum is full of non Old Firm supporters. I am one and have watched my team suffer against them exactly as Scotland did tonight.

I thought Scotland played quite well up until the final third. Scotland started the second half well and could have equalised but lacked the quality in the final third.

Many times I have seen my team play well against Rangers (old) and Celtic and then lose a goal to a high class finish and end up losing comfortably.

England are crap and do not deserve to be top seeds. Any other country with a lower TV audience would have been bumped long ago to lower seeds.

Bollocks. Championship a much better league.

Jonny russel better than forrest where is he.

Good call. You could make up a pretty competitive side out of the guys that Strachan refuses to pick.....albeit it helps Burke is now on that lost !

This forum is full of non Old Firm supporters. I am one and have watched my team suffer against them exactly as Scotland did tonight.

I thought Scotland played quite well up until the final third. Scotland started the second half well and could have equalised but lacked the quality in the final third.

Many times I have seen my team play well against Rangers (old) and Celtic and then lose a goal to a high class finish and end up losing comfortably.

England are crap and do not deserve to be top seeds. Any other country with a lower TV audience would have been bumped long ago to lower seeds.

Their record in qualifying is what keeps them top seeds. They're shocking though.

Guest DAVIDB69

Utter nonsense. Ni have more spfl players than we do.....josh magennis ffs! We have players in epl and even bundesliga. Look how many epl pkayers we dont evwn pick. How many do ni n Iceland have??

Quick glance Albania have players playing for lazio, kaiserlauteren, cologne, Basel etc

1 minute ago, dogmc said:

Poor interview. Always liked him but he was trying to defend the indefensible there.

No wonder we never qualify for anything.  Shit bag stuff.  The captain should be an arse  kicker not an apologist.

2 minutes ago, neildrake said:

What on earth are you on about?

Don't agree that we were hard done by, after the first 10-15 minutes, we gave up on the energetic fast paced quick passing that was working and just started humping the ball up to Griffiths. Conceded a couple of cheap headers which proceeded to just knock the stuffing out of us.

Just rubbish all round. Listening to c***s like Fletcher and Miller defend their mates as usual capping off another dreadful international night.

Archived