Heart of Midlothian v Dundee, 15/10/2016

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, paranoid android said:

Working on Saturday, so will miss this.

Apparently, Rherras has tweeted a picture from his hospital bed - Liam Smith on loan, and possibly injured - Oshaniwa at LB? :unsure2:

If that was the case I'd imagine it'd be Rossi LB and Ozturk or Nowak to come in.

15 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

You shitebags will have to sell the remaining tickets before it's a sell out you silly sod.

we have already sold more tickets than our ground holds, and have done most league games for the last year or so, due to people notifying the club that they can't use their season tickets for the game and so the club resells them. 

1 hour ago, Dipped Flake said:

we have already sold more tickets than our ground holds, and have done most league games for the last year or so, due to people notifying the club that they can't use their season tickets for the game and so the club resells them. 

Very interesting.

So what happens in the situation that a ST holder notifies the club he can't make it, then gives his ticket away/manages to attend anyways and there's 2 tickets for the one seat.

Sounds like it could too easily become a shambles.

So what happens in the situation that a ST holder notifies the club he can't make it, then gives his ticket away/manages to attend anyways and there's 2 tickets for the one seat.

Sounds like it could too easily become a shambles.

Tickets are uniquely barcoded so if a seat is reissued then the original ticket is invalidated so you can't get past the scanners on the turnstiles. Season tickets can be cancelled for a given match on a one off basis

It means if I can't find my season ticket i can get a reprint or if my dad's away I can get his concession upgraded to a full price ticket for a single game and take a mate.

Archived