Heart of Midlothian v Dundee, 15/10/2016

53 minutes ago, K.T said:

I was born in Feb 87. There's every chance that the Albert Kidd game in May 86 is the reason I'm here.

Thank you, Albert. Wherever you are.

I assume that your dad's a Celtic fan whose erectile dysfunction briefly abated after the Bhoys secured an unexpected title win

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I assume that your dad's a Celtic fan whose erectile dysfunction briefly abated after the Bhoys secured an unexpected title win

I'll thank you not to speak of my father in that way.

Thank you.

21 hours ago, Yenitit said:

Yes this is correct. 

Is this the same Heart Of Midlothian that got pumped by a team from Malta?

We've been over this.

Malta > Peterhead

greggy.png

Was there historically bad blood between Dundee and Hearts before 1986? Never really understood why Dundee are so interested in the Albert Kidd thing - was before my time.  

f**k all. Tbh Kidd is treated as a hero more by Celtic and Hibs fans. Most Dundee fans only give a shit when there's a Hearts fixture coming up for a predictable wind up.

I'm sure I heard Celtic even have a supporters club named after him, which is a bit tragic if true.

I can't speak for other Dees, but I view Kidd as a player who was pretty shite apart from a mental 7 minutes spell. A permed Freddie Dacquin if you will.

2 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:

f**k all. Tbh Kidd is treated as a hero more by Celtic and Hibs fans. Most Dundee fans only give a shit when there's a Hearts fixture coming up for a predictable wind up.

I'm sure I heard Celtic even have a supporters club named after him, which is a bit tragic if true.

I can't speak for other Dees, but I view Kidd as a player who was pretty shite apart from a mental 7 minutes spell. A permed Freddie Dacquin if you will.

I liked Albert as a player, he had loads of skill. 

Archived