Heart of Midlothian v Dundee, 15/10/2016

Hearts are better than Dundee and it's at Tynecastle so providing we don't f**k up we should win.

However with Sir Paul Hartley, Style Icon, international man of mystery, Total Legend and greatest living Glaswegian in charge we can't take Dundee for granted

Robbie is in the unusual position that he might not be the coolest guy in the stadium if his old team mate brings his A game

What's Hartley's facial hair like at the moment?

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Robbie Neilson's an insufferable c**t, so i'll take great pleasure in Dundee beating these capital arseholes on their own turf.

This ticketing system is a shambles, hopefully get one today. Then i can start planning the train journey - the trips not as good as their more successful neighbours, however it's still decent. 

Thank you.

8 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Hearts are better than Dundee and it's at Tynecastle so providing we don't f**k up we should win.

However with Sir Paul Hartley, Style Icon, international man of mystery, Total Legend and greatest living Glaswegian in charge we can't take Dundee for granted

Robbie is in the unusual position that he might not be the coolest guy in the stadium if his old team mate brings his A game

What's Hartley's facial hair like at the moment?

I would give you an answer to that but it would be out of date in about 5 minutes.

2 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Robbie Neilson's an insufferable c**t, so i'll take great pleasure in Dundee beating these capital arseholes on their own turf.

This ticketing system is a shambles, hopefully get one today. Then i can start planning the train journey - the trips not as good as their more successful neighbours, however it's still decent. 

Thank you.

V.v.v. poor bait, m8.

6 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Hammer throwers v Cloggers, 2 serious injuries, 1 sending off, 4 bookings for simulation and union jacks all round. Sounds about right.

Comfortably the highest scorers in the league after Celtic, m8. Liquid football.

1 hour ago, tree house tam said:

Hammer throwers v Cloggers, 2 serious injuries, 1 sending off, 4 bookings for simulation and union jacks all round. Sounds about right.

Am I imagining it or are Saints fans getting more and more stroppy these days

It's almost as if they're fed up of being that plucky wee club from a nice town whom everyone has a soft spot for and is happy to see doing so well.

Just because you've had a few good seasons you don't need to start posting like Elixir

3 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Thank you.

Have you considered switching to decaf?

10 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

It's almost as if they're fed up of being that plucky wee club from a nice town whom everyone has a soft spot for and is happy to see doing so well.

Just because you've had a few good seasons you don't need to start posting like Elixir

Telt :lol:

It's almost as if they're fed up of being that plucky wee club from a nice town whom everyone's got a soft spot for and is happy to see doing so well.

I think some Saints fans still get pissed off that despite the increased "praise" for us, it's ultimately more patronising than anything else. All this "Tommy Wright is a good manager who won't be there much longer", and "good wee club who have had a good few seasons" miss the point that for the past decade we've regularly made it to Semi-Finals in the cups, and the last five seasons we've made the top six, things I think only Celtic can match. Even this season all the talk is about who out of Aberdeen, Hearts and Rangers will finish 2nd, 3rd and 4th.

It doesn't bother me too much, as I enjoy the low profile way of things, but it does grate that we still get regarded as some cuddly wee club punching above our weight every season thanks to a manager pushing players above their level. Surely by now folk should be acknowledging that this is our level, and outwith a few, nobody seems too.

5 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I think some Saints fans still get pissed off that despite the increased "praise" for us, it's ultimately more patronising than anything else. All this "Tommy Wright is a good manager who won't be there much longer", and "good wee club who have had a good few seasons" miss the point that for the past decade we've regularly made it to Semi-Finals in the cups, and the last five seasons we've made the top six, things I think only Celtic can match. Even this season all the talk is about who out of Aberdeen, Hearts and Rangers will finish 2nd, 3rd and 4th.

It doesn't bother me too much, as I enjoy the low profile way of things, but it does grate that we still get regarded as some cuddly wee club punching above our weight every season thanks to a manager pushing players above their level. Surely by now folk should be acknowledging that this is our level, and outwith a few, nobody seems too.

But clearly you are a cuddly wee club punching above your level. That's what's so adorable about you.

Historically right now  is the Golden age of Perth Football. Tommy Wright is your Alex Ferguson. In decades to come your Dave MacKay will be as fondly remembered up there  as our one is down here, just as Dundonians too young to have seen Alan Gilzean still talk of him in hushed tones. That 2014 cup final team will be your Lisbon Lions dragged out for nostalgia festivals at regular intervals getting greyer and more decrepit at the same rate as the audience.

I'm far too young to have seen Massie and Walker and Bauld and Mackay (I could name dozens more) but you're still watching your equivalent. I must admit to being slightly jealous,

Enjoy it while it lasts.

36 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Holy f**k.

I'll be fucked if I know how we've managed to end up talking about St Johnstone on the Dundee/Hearts thread but while we're at it I found this little gem while searching for their love of Union Jacks to highlight Tam's disgusting double standards:

:lol:

unnamed (1).jpg

It always feels like we're playing a championship team when we play Dundee, I don't know what it is. However we do occasionally slip up against championship shite so we have to be careful here.

Hope it's a good game with plenty of goals for Hearts.

I'll be fucked if I know how we've managed to end up talking about St Johnstone on the Dundee/Hearts thread but while we're at it I found this little gem while searching for their love of Union Jacks to highlight Tam's disgusting double standards:

:lol:

unnamed (1).jpg

Oh bless them

They're trying

As a slight aside, what the f**k is living in Dundee doing to our old midfield dreamboat?

2006: 

3869349158.jpg

2016: 

288179-dundee-manager-paul-hartley-celebrates-with-the-trophy.jpg

I've ran some calculations, and it doesn't look good for 2017.

183c47cbdf5e60a83b15688ddf674d6f.jpg

f**k sake, i missed us win a trophy in 2016

Archived