14th Oct, The Gers visit Inverness

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It will be great to see another historic event at the Tulloch Caledonian Stadium. The first league meeting of the two youngest clubs in Scotland (?The Young Firm). We have so much in common. Will also be good for ICT to make some spondoolachs - what with the TV money and the attendance of the third best travelling support in Scotland, behind Cellic and Aberdire of course. We really have so much in common.

On 10/3/2016 at 17:27, Worktheshaft said:

Hopefully Barton is back for this. Want to see Draper kick f**k out of him.

I doubt we'll see Barton in a Rangers jersey again.  Mind you, I said the same about Senderos and got that wrong!

You would think this would be a perfect opportunity to get near to a full house for this match but the way the tickets are sold with the cut off point at 18:00 that night it appears unlikely. Supporters just can't turn up at the ground before kick off and buy a ticket.

I always get the impression that these Friday evening games are treated in the same way for entertainment as an evening at the theatre.

Sky News reporting that Barton's suspension has been extended by a week. Didn't really expect him to play even if he had been available, but I did have a faint hope that Warburton would throw him in, so we could laugh at him failing utterly to cope with the colossus that is Ross Draper.

The second I heard Barton had signed for Rangers, my first though was 'Draper's going to ruin him up here in October'.  To say this news is disappointing is a huge understatement.

On 06/10/2016 at 09:23, CityDave said:

You would think this would be a perfect opportunity to get near to a full house for this match but the way the tickets are sold with the cut off point at 18:00 that night it appears unlikely. Supporters just can't turn up at the ground before kick off and buy a ticket.

I always get the impression that these Friday evening games are treated in the same way for entertainment as an evening at the theatre.

On top of the strange ticketing cut offs, it's £25 a ticket. I'm going to be in Inverness but am going to watch it on TV instead. 

1 hour ago, top six next year said:

On top of the strange ticketing cut offs, it's £25 a ticket. I'm going to be in Inverness but am going to watch it on TV instead. 

Didn't even realise it was a Friday night game, in that case I will still be on holiday in Cape Verde so that is two season ticket holders who will miss this game. Still I can read about how ICT get on and Rangers demise in the Daily Record whilst eating breakfast in London. C'mon the CaleyThistle

2 hours ago, Highland No 1 said:

Didn't even realise it was a Friday night game, in that case I will still be on holiday in Cape Verde so that is two season ticket holders who will miss this game. Still I can read about how ICT get on and Rangers demise in the Daily Record whilst eating breakfast in London. C'mon the CaleyThistle

We know about you and your sort

16 hours ago, top six next year said:

We've had these ticketing cut offs for games against Rangers and Celtic in the past and that's the same price as most games against Celtic and Rangers previously. The only people who will be inconvenienced are those who weren't going to go anyway and are looking for an excuse to justify their non attendance.

Why are our supporters suddenly so pissy and moany about stuff that's, erm, barely changed over the years of playing these sorts of games?

16 hours ago, top six next year said:

For the Hamilton game last week I didn't ask you for any petrol money and then we got free tickets, you could use that money to pay for your ticket on Friday.

20 hours ago, top six next year said:

4 hours ago, RiG said:

Why are our supporters suddenly so pissy and moany about stuff that's, erm, barely changed over the years of playing these sorts of games?

3 hours ago, ICTChris said:

For the Hamilton game last week I didn't ask you for any petrol money and then we got free tickets, you could use that money to pay for your ticket on Friday.

Poor old Top Six getting absolutely ruined by his own mates here. Shame on you both. It's clear that's he's struggling with a serious gambling problem and using disgust at tickets prices as a front to disguise this.

Just now, alternative maryhill said:

Poor old Top Six getting absolutely ruined by his own mates here. Shame on you both. It's clear that's he's struggling with a serious gambling problem and using disgust at tickets prices as a front to disguise this.

Does putting numerous bets on Shane Sutherland to score a hat-trick count as a gambling problem?

Just now, ICTChris said:

Does putting numerous bets on Shane Sutherland to score a hat-trick count as a gambling problem?

Yes. And a mental health one.

On ‎06‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 09:23, CityDave said:

In that case, don't expect Barack Obama to be there.  He's been reading about Abraham Lincoln.

Archived