Stuart McArthur Testimonial

PRICEY

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, PRICEY said:

Unfortunately Linlithgow have refused three players permission to take part in Sunday's match.Good to see Bo'ness supporting the match.

if that is true (not doubting you Pricey) than that is absolutely shocking from the man who is in charge. Surely he must realise the club he loves is becoming a laughing stock because of his actions.

57 minutes ago, PRICEY said:

Unfortunately Linlithgow have refused three players permission to take part in Sunday's match.Good to see Bo'ness supporting the match.

I wish Tank all the best with his testimonial - he is due it. On the point of current players I can understand the clubs stance on them not playing.

Doesn't hide the fact the club promised him a testimonial and failed to deliver. 

6 minutes ago, PatP said:

I wish Tank all the best with his testimonial - he is due it. On the point of current players I can understand the clubs stance on them not playing.

Doesn't hide the fact the club promised him a testimonial and failed to deliver. 

would not have done any harm for them to be allowed to play for 10 minutes as I am sure that no one would be daft enough to go flying in. Its when you combine that with Harkins telling the committee not to attend it doesn't look good for the club.

7 minutes ago, whitburn exile said:

would not have done any harm for them to be allowed to play for 10 minutes as I am sure that no one would be daft enough to go flying in. Its when you combine that with Harkins telling the committee not to attend it doesn't look good for the club.

Doesn't need to be a bad tackle - anything could happen on any pitch - Linlithgow minimising risk is my opinion. 

On top of their previous actions I can see that many will just see it as an action of bitterness. 

Has anyone found out why this game is not being played at Prestofield and why if true are people being discouraged not to go,I don't know Tank personally the same as others who obviuosly know him well,just asking if anyone knows,seems puzzling to me and prob some others,all the best to the guy the morra.

41 minutes ago, #BBB said:

talking to some of the older rose fans today.it seems their vaginas and grass cutting is more important than.than thanking a player who helped bring the Scottish cup to their club,fvckin pussies who probably have been brainwashed,by the same folk who slagged the previous manager from behind the dug out.committee men on a Wednesday at the dominoes and fans on a Saturday.tis the march cd's etc.fvckin pussies more like.more drink please :lol: boils my piss all these old brainwashed twats hail the new committee.

As one of the new committee do you really think a post like that is helping our cause in taking the club forward

2 hours ago, #BBB said:

talking to some of the older rose fans today.it seems their vaginas and grass cutting is more important than.than thanking a player who helped bring the Scottish cup to their club,fvckin pussies who probably have been brainwashed,by the same folk who slagged the previous manager from behind the dug out.committee men on a Wednesday at the dominoes and fans on a Saturday.tis the march cd's etc.fvckin pussies more like.more drink please :lol: boils my piss all these old brainwashed twats hail the new committee.

Are you for real with that post 

On 5 October 2016 at 21:28, PatP said:

Doesn't need to be a bad tackle - anything could happen on any pitch - Linlithgow minimising risk is my opinion. 

On top of their previous actions I can see that many will just see it as an action of bitterness. 

Best wishes to Tank for his testimonial today. I agree with PATP though, we struggled to field a team yesterday due to injuries and with 2 Scottish cup ties  coming up we can't afford any more. 

Archived