Gow vs neilston 11 mins short

combineharvester

Unherd of of what hopened today

gow 3-1 ip with 11 mins to go ref blows for full time... Managers from neilston try make ref aware of early stoppage as they were chasing the game for two goals

ref told them 3 Times no its done move away from park ... So players left park in huff obv and headed for showers alot of unhappy players and officials about this 

then ref came and tryed to tell players to get ready again after there showers to go back out and play ... Surely risking injury etc 

final reailt we dont no as ref made hufe mistake

final result no one knows

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What an absolute load of nonsense for a start it's went from 7 8 minutes to 11. The referee made a genuine mistake and it was probably the only thing he got wrong all day! Secondly yes there was a lot of arguing for the whole of 1 or two minutes before the referee deviced yes we would play the remaining 7 8 minutes but Neilston stormed off the park knowing fine well what they were doing whilst the Gow knocked the ball around waiting on the game to restart! It was a bartering today and could have been a rugby score if it hadn't been for the cross bar and some bad finishing. After the Neilston guys were changed and all the arguing was going on one of the Neilston guys laughed and said to me of course we knew what we were doing! Disgraceful sportsmanship and an absolute shambles not on the referees behalf but on neilstons alone!!!

Absolute nonesence .. It went on and on b4 ref decided and went to changing rooms to approach neilston... Wouldnt say battering sir 1st half we had really gd chances also

also the gow managers were happy enough to walk off at early whistle until they realised neilston appeal and neilston walkin.. Jist for the record the neilston team and managers were 1st to make ref aware 

There is a picture of the Gow standing on the park "sir" I'm not going to sit and waste my time arguing with anyone but I just ask please that no one is fooled by this pathetic stunt glensmad you are an honest man on this forum and I can assure you if it was your team today you would have been livid with Neilstons behaviour! Our boys worked very hard today for the result and yes sir it was a battering 100% battering I'm out injured with a broken collarbone and I stood behind one of your 84 year old supporters he was shouting that your players were slower than him you's were not in the game at all maybe one or two attempts throughout and if it does come to a replay which would be a travesty then we have nothing to fear!!

Fauldhouse v Carnoustie with the game 2 v 1 to Fauldhouse The Ref added 7 minutes & 34 Seconds to a game that had NO injuries, 5 Subs (30 sec x 5 =2 Min 30 seconds)..Then when Carnoustie finally equalised Blew for full time, as soon as the ball was centred...Carve up

The Neilston players milked this to the full and knew exactly what they were doing. They got pumped all day and were never getting anything from the game yesterday.

Their centre half moved faster than he had all day leading them off shouting to the rest to get into the showers and they can't be forced back onto the park.

Yes the ref was wrong - the Neilston bench did point it out and argue with him to start with.

But they were then wrong to refuse to come back on to finish the game when he admitted he had made a mistake and asked them to return to finish the game.

The feeble excuse that they were in the showers by then and might get injured is a load of crap.

They should be embarrassed by their weanish tantrums - the dummy was really out of the pram by then.

Would they have carried on like that if they were in with a chance of getting a point or 3 from the game? I doubt it.

A bunch of pussies and they should take a good look at their behaviour at the end.

man up ya fannies

Regardlessof what happened the ref told neilston to leave the field of play 3 times 

just small question what would hv happened if neiston never walked off field of play and continued to protest and it got heated and the ref started sending players off for refusing to leave park

would they hv been allowed back on if the ref realised his mistake when he asked them at changing room to come back out

14 hours ago, Wags9 said:

What an absolute load of nonsense for a start it's went from 7 8 minutes to 11. The referee made a genuine mistake and it was probably the only thing he got wrong all day! Secondly yes there was a lot of arguing for the whole of 1 or two minutes before the referee deviced yes we would play the remaining 7 8 minutes but Neilston stormed off the park knowing fine well what they were doing whilst the Gow knocked the ball around waiting on the game to restart! It was a bartering today and could have been a rugby score if it hadn't been for the cross bar and some bad finishing. After the Neilston guys were changed and all the arguing was going on one of the Neilston guys laughed and said to me of course we knew what we were doing! Disgraceful sportsmanship and an absolute shambles not on the referees behalf but on neilstons alone!!!

Archived