Apprentice 2016

Karpaty

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Had no idea interviews were next week. Pathetic if one is kept purely as they need a quota for the interviews.

I don't know for certain either tbh. It's just going by last year. I'm sure there was 5 left. That combined with Sugar saying "One of you will be fired" and not "at least one..." made me assume it's interviews.

Well that was an utter car crash. Once again, partly by default, Alana is about the only one to emerge with any credit. On the winning team Courtney was a complete waste of space and Jessica just cannot SHUT UP. I wonder if she managed to be quiet when she was lap dancing? Alana saved it with a decent product. 

The losers however were utterly embarrassing. He could easily have binned all three. I might let Frances back as least bad though the brand was poor. The other two! Drunk, Argumentative, forgot the bloody phone for God's sake. On the individual task it was the right decision but Trishna has been decent over the process, Grainne really hasnt. I would still rather have binned both. Trishna behaved like an absolute cow in this task though.

If Alana has a decent plan she has to win this series but of course having reached the interviews now it really doesnt matter what has gone before.

1 minute ago, Allan Jacobsen said:

At the risk of sounding sexist, all the women remaining are fucking hopeless (including that thick c**t Trishna). If Sugar should just give Courtney the prize for being the least shit, that would save a lot of time.

It would save a lot of time but it would be utterly wrong as he's patently not "least shit". Its a mystery how he has got this far. He wasnt anything like best of the boys but he has been in the right place at the right time while the likes of Karthik and Paul shot themselves in the foot.

Trishna has some flaws but she might be the least "thick" amongst them.

6 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

It would save a lot of time but it would be utterly wrong as he's patently not "least shit". Its a mystery how he has got this far. He wasnt anything like best of the boys but he has been in the right place at the right time while the likes of Karthik and Paul shot themselves in the foot.

Trishna has some flaws but she might be the least "thick" amongst them.

Trishna should have gone weeks ago for her gilet/gillet f**k up. I do agree that Courtney has been lucky that Paul (not Karthik, who needs close observation and was an imposter of Stuart Baggs proportions) shot himself in the foot with his temper. However, I do think he's the best out of a dreadful bunch. Ultimately none of them are competent enough to have Sugar as a business partner. Imagine him having someone like Jessica as a business partner!

1 hour ago, The Minertaur said:

That's the 2nd week in a row that I've noticed Lord Sugars receptionist sitting reading '2016 Finances! You'd think they could at least give the actress a different spreadsheet to read!

She was looking at his calendar the other week. His Tuesday looked remarkably clear.

2 hours ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

India is on the label, FFS!

That pissed me off too. Then when she tried to say it was under [the title] and Sugar jumped in with his Sahf Pole "bantz" misunderstanding. Look, if you're going to play the wide c**t, Alan, you can stick your fucking business partnership up yer nipsy.

3 hours ago, meanmistermustard said:

How can you be that pish of a project leader and survive? Total joke.

Completely agree. Hopefully his business plan is like that boy Jordan from a few years ago where he didn't own any of it.

"You're a parasite. Goodbye."

Did nobody see the 'scandal' last week of Lord Sugar following one of the candidates on Twitter?  He only follows one each series (the winner)....

So for those of you not wanting to know....

Might explain why Grainne survived last night

State of those pitches from Courtney :lol:.

Trishna was really poor last night but has been one of the better candidates this series IMO.  Alana or Grainne will win.  The former has been getting stronger every week, and saved Courtney when he was having a head loss during his pitching.

Archived