Apprentice 2016

Karpaty

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Confused as to why Karen is so annoyed at the blonde one getting a good deal by being nice. In my experience asking people nicely does work in real life. She got a good deal, yet they are acting as if she's made a huge mistake.

Confused as to why Karen is so annoyed at the blonde one getting a good deal by being nice. In my experience asking people nicely does work in real life. She got a good deal, yet they are acting as if she's made a huge mistake.

She's just a massive Cow, isn't she

Another meh episode.  This series really has been pretty poor in all honesty.  6 weeks in and no stand out person yet.  Not one has consistently shown anything special. 

Fair do's though I laughed like mad at the soup incident :lol:  Also got to love Paul.  Did he actually negotiate any deals?  The taxi journey as he sat doing nothing telling the girls to phone phone phone just summed him up.

3A3F3B0400000578-3925858-image-a-82_1478

:lol:

Another meh episode.  This series really has been pretty poor in all honesty.  6 weeks in and no stand out person yet.  Not one has consistently shown anything special. 

Fair do's though I laughed like mad at the soup incident :lol:  Also got to love Paul.  Did he actually negotiate any deals?  The taxi journey as he sat doing nothing telling the girls to phone phone phone just summed him up.

3A3F3B0400000578-3925858-image-a-82_1478825446826.jpg

:lol:

That chin [emoji23].

Archived