Apprentice 2016

Karpaty

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really happy Alana won. I'm sure I slated her earlier on and said she was a waste of space but the longer the show went on the more I thought it was more a case of her being trod on. She slowly but surely started to stand up for herself and I was really pleased for her in the end. A victory for the little guy almost.

The show is on it's last legs. As has been said, Sugar shouldn't see the business plans until the very end. Knowing what the plans are will determine who he fires not how well someone is performing.

On 19/12/2016 at 16:19, 19QOS19 said:

Really happy Alana won. I'm sure I slated her earlier on and said she was a waste of space but the longer the show went on the more I thought it was more a case of her being trod on. She slowly but surely started to stand up for herself and I was really pleased for her in the end. A victory for the little guy almost.

The show is on it's last legs. As has been said, Sugar shouldn't see the business plans until the very end. Knowing what the plans are will determine who he fires not how well someone is performing.

Yeah. Its a hell of a coincidence that this years winner is in the exact same industry as last years losing finalist. Particularly, as she could easily have been fired at several points during the series

Good to see them both do well in the final though. Pretty amazing given how awful the entire lot of them were through the series

On 18/12/2016 at 22:10, jmothecat said:

When Alan Sugar said 'when I didn't stick with what I know, I lost a lot of money'. Was that anything to do with the Australian guy who won a couple of years ago?

More likely referring to shite like this...

alan-sugar-amstrad-emailer.jpg

Archived