Apprentice 2016

Karpaty

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last years was pretty shit., can't even remember who won it.

f**k all on tv for months and now we'll have Hunted, The Apprentice and The Fall all on Thursdays at 9pm. 

Jack Dee and Romesh Ranganathan appear to have left You're Fired. :thumsup2 Rhod Gillbert is the new host. :thumbsdown Why the f**k is a Bargain Hunt expert on the first episode, tho if there is to be one it should be Christina Trevanion. 

59 minutes ago, meanmistermustard said:

Last years was pretty shit., can't even remember who won it.

f**k all on tv for months and now we'll have Hunted, The Apprentice and The Fall all on Thursdays at 9pm. 

Jack Dee and Romesh Ranganathan appear to have left You're Fired. :thumsup2 Rhod Gillbert is the new host. :thumbsdown Why the f**k is a Bargain Hunt expert on the first episode, tho if there is to be one it should be Christina Trevanion. 

It took me a minute as well but it was the plumber - Joseph?  

26 minutes ago, meanmistermustard said:

Who the f**k was Joseph?

Was it the series where they tried to flog multi-million flats in London and were shit at it?  Coming to think of it weren't they all shit at every task. I have a hazy memory of one sub-team fucking about clearing out one old womens garden for little money.

This fella - 

landscape_uktv-apprentice-2015-candidate

Indeed it was last season when they sold flats. Richard and Vana did a good job at it if I remember right.  The gardening one saw the guys half clean a football stand as well!

4 minutes ago, The Minertaur said:

This fella - 

Indeed it was last season when they sold flats. Richard and Vana did a good job at it if I remember right.  The gardening one saw the guys half clean a football stand as well!

I have no idea who he is.

I do remember the half arsed efforts to clean a football stand.

On 29 September 2016 at 14:31, The Minertaur said:

This fella - 

Thought that was Joe Walker from the new Dads Army.

Archived