Caley Thistle Thread 1994 - 2017

9 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

As I said earlier I will not renew my season ticket if Sheerin is appointed, the man has absolutely no knowledge of full first team management, his last appointment as Aberdeen's Dev team did not show that he had the ability to have success with a boys team as they finished 9th in their league, his spell at part time Arbroath started brightly but ended in dismal failure, and I'm sure that the small core of players we have left will be as dismayed as I am if this appointment goes ahead, just look what happened last season with divisions and 'Bad Apples' in the changing room which transferred to the park and all due to an inexperienced first time manager.

The Championship is a hard and difficult league and it is essential that we require an experienced man not hope and enthusiasm.

Have no lessons been learned?

They also lost 9-1 to Motherwell u20s last season too, which was a LOL. (It should have been 10 as they had an opening goal incorrectly ruled out for offside)

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Savage Henry said:

Interesting to see Josh Meeking's last act as an ICT player was to encourage the fine folk of Inverness to vote Conservative.  

Aye you're welcome to him then.

Archived