Caley Thistle Thread 1994 - 2017

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well every other fecker has a thread so why don't we ? And that was a history lesson and a feckin tribute. Many of my old muckers have stayed away for good. Many viewed the merger as the death of Inverness. It took me 4 years to come back and I am feckin glad that I did.  I have started it now - this is for TRUE ICT supporters to make their points. This is what football forums should be all about. If you don't want to contribute then that is your feckin choice.

CUP FINAL.jpg

Johndo, you c**t, you're after my ICT worst poster crown! I don't have the armoury to compete.

Fwiw I think this is a great idea for a thread. Won't be appreciated though.

The last home match against Clyde in 04 the the away match against them where the Plastic Whistle fans joined us, thinking they would be saved by ICT winning the league, rank amongst my favourite games.

I'm surprised how poor the choice is on youtube to find videos of Inverness CT before 2005, there's very few left. Can't find most of our cup games such as when we played Dundee Utd in 98 in the cup or that 4-3 league win over Ayr Utd, not even a decent video of our 1-0 cup win over Celtic, they were up there before. It seems very little in the archives available which is sad, these should be preserved.

Youtube must have had a server clear of many older videos

Can anyone come up with videos of game pre 2005, anything from the 90's would be outstanding?

Archived