• Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, das scooter boy said:

Nah no sour grapes at all.

Off day for The Lees

We will be back.

That's fitba

Harp took their 3 chances in the game we missed our 10

Musta missed the 10 chances lees had ...had potshots from 30 yards out harp keeper never had any saves in second half of note....u missed out harp hitting bar and boy missing rebound open goal from 5 yards out but hey ho

Read St.Bernards facebook page mate. 3 players sent off it looks like. 

We won probably our easiest game this season albeit we worked hard and scored 6 cracking goals pity we can't play like that in the league but it'll come i'm sure. North Motherwell 1 - 6 East Linton.

Yeah I text whitey after the game good result regardless of who was in front of you. Yeah results will come for you as you've far to many good players, wee Bob will be a miss like, technically the best player I've ever seen I know he can be frustrating but got to let him do his own thing. That may not suit many people but the boy has the ability to win games on his own.

I fancied St Bernard's to do very well if I'm honest and was shocked to see them recieve such a hammering but footballs a funny game.

15 minutes ago, TimMcVeigh said:

I'm sure that they'll fancy their chances no matter who they get in the next round after yesterday's result. Sour garpes.

They are in the next round that's main thing,going to lees with 12 men and coming away from there against a very good team is top drawer

They are in the next round that's main thing,going to lees with 12 men and coming away from there against a very good team is top drawer

Definitely. Top result but I'm not surprised as Glasgow Harp are capable of beating anyone on their day. They should be competing with most teams with the way the club is set up.

On 03/12/2016 at 17:55, Sx Drugz N Martin Jol said:

Anyone know anything about the team that put St Bernard's out? Must be a good outfit judging by the score. Good to see so many Lothian teams doing well

Not a bad side, but no better than some teams we have played in our league.  First half was even until the referee just absolutely chucked it and ruined the game as a contest although we should be doing better first half and could have killed the game but never. 

We went 1-0 up and then in 1-1 at half time. I was sent away from the pitch for shouting "he's never offside" just before half time and then it turned into silly season. 

From then on in, it descended Into complete and utter farce. They've already said they know what that refs like and played to him while we were pretty silly and never caught onto how he was so our own fault but some of the stuff he done was just madness that had to be witnessed first hand to believe! 

We deservedly went 2-1 down then the ref sent our best player of after he slipped and fell into a defender. He booked 8 players for nothing. And sent off a further 2, one because he said he didn't care if he got booked (which I'm not happy withmy player about) and the other for asking why he sent him off,  couldn't make it up! He then sent my assistant off aswell for laughing at one of his decisions so we both had to return to the dressing room... although a wee change of top I managed to watch from 50 yards away. 

We never done enough to win the game when it was even though and deserve to be out, but we feel like we've been been done by the ref. 1

No sour grapes, stated we deserve to be out but we were not given a fair crack of the whip. We completely chucked it after the sendings off and our opponents showed no mercy which is exactly what I would do and they punished us. 

Sat about for 10 mins after the game waiting for someone to show us to their club and none bothered so we got a carry out and went home. Then they started piping up on facebook about it and being a bit silly but hey ho that's football. 

Theyll go out to a half decent side, no doubt about it.

9 hours ago, Dinsey said:

Not a bad side, but no better than some teams we have played in our league.  First half was even until the referee just absolutely chucked it and ruined the game as a contest although we should be doing better first half and could have killed the game but never. 

We went 1-0 up and then in 1-1 at half time. I was sent away from the pitch for shouting "he's never offside" just before half time and then it turned into silly season. 

From then on in, it descended Into complete and utter farce. They've already said they know what that refs like and played to him while we were pretty silly and never caught onto how he was so our own fault but some of the stuff he done was just madness that had to be witnessed first hand to believe! 

We deservedly went 2-1 down then the ref sent our best player of after he slipped and fell into a defender. He booked 8 players for nothing. And sent off a further 2, one because he said he didn't care if he got booked (which I'm not happy withmy player about) and the other for asking why he sent him off,  couldn't make it up! He then sent my assistant off aswell for laughing at one of his decisions so we both had to return to the dressing room... although a wee change of top I managed to watch from 50 yards away. 

We never done enough to win the game when it was even though and deserve to be out, but we feel like we've been been done by the ref. 1

No sour grapes, stated we deserve to be out but we were not given a fair crack of the whip. We completely chucked it after the sendings off and our opponents showed no mercy which is exactly what I would do and they punished us. 

Sat about for 10 mins after the game waiting for someone to show us to their club and none bothered so we got a carry out and went home. Then they started piping up on facebook about it and being a bit silly but hey ho that's football. 

Theyll go out to a half decent side, no doubt about it.

Seems that discipline is a problem for St Bernard's , I'm sure they got knocked out the Scottish last year and went down to 9 men . I believe that was also the refs fault 

Archived