Aussie Rules

ICTChris

Richmond's pressure just seems to grind teams down. They regularly go in at half time in big games with a defecit to overturn but they know they'll have a strong second half and do the job. Hopefully we get a different winner next year as their dominance is getting boring.

• 4 months later...

Hard to have anyone but Richmond as favourites. Port have recruited well after playing exceptionally well last year and Geelong have brought in some quality players, particularly Cameron, so I'd think they'll be up there again. They'll be desperate to win one in the next couple of years before Dangerfield and Selwood start to decline. I could see Brisbane dropping off a bit, not convinced Daniher is what they needed. Sydney I could see being the big risers this year and Collingwood dropping way off (hopefully).

Nice one. I'll check that out soon.

You seen The Final Quarter?
I've not seen that one, but I have seen The Australian Dream, which I think covers the same stuff with Adam Goodes... I'll need to see that one too [emoji106]

Shocking how things can be, Down Under... [emoji45]

I've not seen that one, but I have seen The Australian Dream, which I think covers the same stuff with Adam Goodes... I'll need to see that one too [emoji106]

Shocking how things can be, Down Under... [emoji45]
Actually it turns out it is The Australian Dream that I've seen. It was a pretty hard watch with the abuse that he took.

• 2 weeks later...