Hibs vs Dundee United

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

This alert mongoose guy seems a tad bitter and upset. I can't quite work out why though..

a45c7d40c832d526aa699c807b3fc4bf.jpg

46b4c50e5e57e4ab692abb586a5b8dee.jpg

Most United fans genuinely aren't that bothered about the Scottish Cup semi final, given we would have almost certainly been pumped in the final by the new club. Greater good and all that

4 minutes ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

Most United fans genuinely aren't that bothered about the Scottish Cup semi final, given we would have almost certainly been pumped in the final by the new club. Greater good and all that

This. Sodomised by the putrid Undead boaby at Hampden. Would have been horrendous.

21 minutes ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

Respect. Never been less arsed about a game beforehand and even when we won I assumed we were going to get a hiding from Celtic in the final. How wrong I was.

1 hour ago, Gibby82 said:

This. Sodomised by the putrid Undead boaby at Hampden. Would have been horrendous.

Your new avatar is bringing back dizzy memories. Opening up a pack and seeing that fucker was like finding Willy Wonka's golden ticket, highlight of many a Dundonain childhood.

2 hours ago, banana said:

Your new avatar is bringing back dizzy memories. Opening up a pack and seeing that fucker was like finding Willy Wonka's golden ticket, highlight of many a Dundonain childhood.

Ken. Still remember unwrapping it in Woolies in the Wellgate. All downhill from there.

Archived