Kilmarnock vs Aberdeen

Damn the Brass and Granite pub getting a mention lol hope it doesn't get that far too busy as we been going there for quite a few years. Good that there is a few boozer around as the Northern Lights supporters club goes next door from the Brass and Granite. 

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will be in the Brass & Granite ahead of this one also, and delighted to abuse that Rangers sycophant Johnston. Boy genuinely seems a total plug.

As for the game itself, wouldn't imagine too much will change team wise. Perhaps see Burns come in for Hayes (if still carrying niggle) or (preferably) McGinn and Maddison in for Pawlett, but bar that, can't see Del making other changes. Hopefully Maddison keeps up his scoring streak here, by what I have heard, he's prolific off the park as well!

No idea what to expect from Kilmarnock, seem to blow hot and cold, but at least have a more settled team than last season and a manager that isn't Gary Locke.

Predictions for tomorrow, 2-1 The Famous, Rooney and Hayes to score, Coullibaly to score from his own box, and me to have a pie and an empire biscuit.

I've heard of this coulibaly, but did Killie not sign about 20 other players over the summer?

As I have not been interested until they play us, could any Killie fans (or informed neutrals) provide the lowdown on who the likely dangermen or laughing stocks might be?

much appreciated

3 hours ago, killienick said:

and, my favourite, "Michael Johnston, I hope you stand on an Ebola infected plug and die horribly".

ETA: I just remembered that last one was a note made from newspapers clippings that I posted through his door.

Reckon after a few I could successfully squeeze that into the "referee-ee, you're such a horses penis..." tune

Will do my best anyway.

2 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Reckon after a few I could successfully squeeze that into the "referee-ee, you're such a horses penis..." tune

Will do my best anyway.

Innovative and ambitious. I am rooting for you to pull this off Wull. 

Only been to Killie away once but we stumbled off the train and had a great tear up at Fanny by the Gaslight

Great boozer 

FYI.... Fanny's is where Biffy Clyro used to gig in before they were famous, the guys still drink there when they are home.

Look forward to joining in with any anti-Sevconian chants. Also wonder if last week's Lee Wallace song might be modified to:

We know you're a ***
We know you're a ***
Kris Boyd, we know you're a ***!

He will invariably score against the Dons today.

Archived