Hamilton v ICTFC.

Thought I would start this seeing as nobody has yet lol.

This will be tough, especially with Accies coming in on the back of a good draw v St J, for that reason alone, I say a draw here is the most likely outcome.

I would stick with the same line up as played v Dundee.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As I said in the Dundee thread, now that we're shit hot again we will win this comfortably. Brad Mckay hat-trick (of assists).

Can someone please work on converting "Richie Foran's beard looks like he's stapled half a packet of weetabix to his neck" into a song?

6 hours ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

I didn't realise that it was a Home Improvement firm in Hamilton. I might ask if my uncle can get a job as he would be an asset in that type of environment. He is a bulldozer driver.

1 hour ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

OK its a typically silent Accies fan but is he A) watching ICT goals go flying in B) watching Superseal demolish Hamilton slums or C) is it Master Bateman ejaculating.

Don't worry we will only be playing Hamilton 3 times this season and I suspect Master Bateman will run out of ideas soon. Anyway why not deflect the nonsense and give us your thoughts on the game.

Sorry but is that last clip Dougie Imrie going to bed ?

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, cdisaaccie said:

It seems Im_Rodger's dad had a dalliance with a teuchter woman at some point.

To that end, where is he? Someone tell him we've found his long lost brother.

At least you have the intelligence to feckin type :lol:  Bert Racoon appears to have mastered the quote facility and has humanised Cyril Sneer :lol: Oh - And prepare to be Rodgered :lol:

A win here, would push us up the table and give us some much needed confidence.

At the start of the season, ICT looked like the team that would struggle. but they've hit some good form recently with a draw against Celtic and a comfortable win over Dundee.

As said above, I'd go with the same line up.

What's with Redmond btw, I thought he was fit again, definitely a better shout than Longridge for a sub.

Defence will not doubt be under pressure, so I hope they'll work on it hard during mid week.

I will try and ignore any rude interruptions.

As far as the starting X1 goes I suspect that it will simply be same again. I feel that Foran has made it clear that everyone is playing for their place and a 4-4-1-1 will suit as away from home. At the moment we have a goalie on top form, a solid back four playing together, two fine holding players with Tansey as the creator, two wide players with pace, possibly the player of the month in the hole and Doumbouya's goal will probably keep him ahead of Fisher. Doran must be close to starting but I don't feel that Richie could justify dropping either Mulraney or King. I wonder what Boden is thinking about all of this ?

But should we even start Draper after what happened at Killie last season. Some people are simply not matched to playing on synthetic surfaces. Draper's playing style, running from deep and the loping stride are wide open to injury. Perhaps like McLean from St Jones Town we should take the risk of resting him and playing either Fisher or Boden - Boden being a better match for Doumbouya.

And last but clearly not least. What watering hole will be allowed into. On my previous trips to Hamilton we have faced Home Supporters Only greetings.

Our record away from home in this fixture is very good.

In Hamilton we have met them 8 times with 7 wins to us and just the one for Accies, we have never drawn this fixture away from home. Its almost completely the opposite up in Inverness where we have only won once in 8 league games, this is almost a mirror image but for 3 draws.

I would expect us to win this one away from home. Grab our first away league win of the season.

However I'm glad the home game is in December hopefully we will have a few points advantage by then, Accies always find that bit extra up in Inverness.

I would stick with the same team that started against Dundee if possible.

Archived