Rangers vs Glasgow's Finest 1 October Ibrox Park

52 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

You are nothing but a creepy fucker Tedi. Red dot this ya fanny.

So sad that all you have left on this forum is to maintain Bennett's rep count and hand out red dots when posters mention you and the many f**k ups you have had on here.

No one is ever going to let you live it down for all the shit you caused on the forum getting posters banned, you might as well f**k off, for good, creep.

You're broken into thousands of little pieces :lol:

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking forward to this, was last at Ibrox last year at the Motherwell playoff game with a few pals (tickets were a fiver I think) where the Well fans made a lot of noise in the away corner, hoping we can do the same.

Not expecting much in terms of result though tbh, Rangers haven't been great lately but our results against the bigger clubs since promotion has been largely pish.

2 hours ago, The Tedi said:

Hard game, expect Thistle to be difficult to break down and they can hurt us on the break.

Foderingham
Tavernier Wilson Hill Wallace
Holt Halliday Windass 
MOH Waghorn McKay

Aye....gadd one...ya creepy b*stard.:1eye

Good idea from the group hopefully the players respond and put in a good performance.

Union Bears

28 September at 17:02 · 

The Union Bears would like to encourage everyone in BF1 and the wider Broomloan Front to be in the stadium for 2pm on Saturday in order to vocally and visually encourage the players and management from the moment they come out to warm up. It has been a difficult time on the pitch and we as supporters now need to rally round our players and give them the backing to turn things around.

No Surrender

titter.png

4 hours ago, The Tedi said:

Hard game, expect Thistle to be difficult to break down and they can hurt us on the break.

Foderingham
Tavernier Wilson Hill Wallace
Holt Halliday Windass 
MOH Waghorn McKay

I'd go with that line up.  Any idea what's up with Rossiter?

1 hour ago, the 67 said:

Aye....gadd one...ya creepy b*stard.:1eye

Dreary fucking me.  Grey and green shite posting dreck on a Sevco thread?  Never seen that coming.

35 minutes ago, Elixir said:

Good idea from the group hopefully the players respond and put in a good performance.

Union Bears

28 September at 17:02 · 

The Union Bears would like to encourage everyone in BF1 and the wider Broomloan Front to be in the stadium for 2pm on Saturday in order to vocally and visually encourage the players and management from the moment they come out to warm up. It has been a difficult time on the pitch and we as supporters now need to rally round our players and give them the backing to turn things around.

No Surrender

IMO

allquietwbs.jpg

On 29 September 2016 at 21:13, thepundit said:

Because we dominate games but don't convert chances whilst leaving gaps at the back.

We'll still finish 2nd but it's going to be 25-30 points adrift of 1st place. That for me would be a poor season. It's "progress" for some but I don't think there's ever a rational excuse for dropping points to teams with vastly less salary budgets on a regular basis.

I kinda agree with you. 2nd is certainly not out of the question.If it is 25-30 points behind Celtic, it is a big big gap. Tho if Rangers are 2nd this season even tho well behind Celtic I would still side it as a good season simply to be above several other clubs and 2nd, in the first season back, imo is good.

The budget debate never goes away. As I've said before, managers just get on with it, like Rodgers did on Wednesday. Yes I appreciate the salary budget at Rangers will probably be a lot higher.

However, apart from Garner most other players were signed for £200k or less. Most other clubs have players of the same value therefore the matches should and are very equal. If you pay £4m for a player, like Sinclair, you get a player who will significantly make a difference in a match playing against players worth £200k. However a player costing £200k can easily be outplayed by a player worth £50k. My point is on the whole a £200k player has only the ability of a £200k player whether you pay him £500 or £25k a week, ( and I know there are exceptions).Therefore having a high salary budget may not win you the match. Imo apart from Celtic, there is not a massive gap in ability of players playing for Premier clubs, therefore you can expect close matches and teams being inconsistent and beating each other. 

Archived