Annan v Edinburgh City

That was awful.edinburgh must feel cheated after that piss poor performance from us.how blackie is captain is beyond me.i wouldnt even have him in my starting 11,awful footlballer.quite easily the worst player in the squad but numb nuts makes him captain.roll on next season when we can get rid of the nightmare that is chapman

One of the worst performances from an Annan team. There was no threat at all apart from the goal. A massive difference from the team that should've beat Arbroath last week. Probably missed Omar but we should be able to cope at home against bottom of the league, no disrespect.
I agree with the above though, If you guys couldn't beat us today then I fear for you, although we did have our keeper to thank in the second half.

20 hours ago, athletic 1 said:

One of the worst performances from an Annan team. There was no threat at all apart from the goal. A massive difference from the team that should've beat Arbroath last week. Probably missed Omar but we should be able to cope at home against bottom of the league, no disrespect.
I agree with the above though, If you guys couldn't beat us today then I fear for you, although we did have our keeper to thank in the second half.

There is time to hoof the ball and a time to pass the ball Annan am afraid under Mr Chapman are still hoofing therefore needlessly giving away possession making the fans frustrated - the whole team didn't seem bothered yesterday and that is down to the manager - time to go chapman 

On 24/09/2016 at 23:12, athletic 1 said:

One of the worst performances from an Annan team. There was no threat at all apart from the goal. A massive difference from the team that should've been beaten Arbroath last week after been outplayed in the first half.  Probably missed Omar but we should be able to cope at home against bottom of the league, no disrespect.

FTFY... 

Archived