Hunted

The Minertaur

Best bit for me was the wifey who drove them out of Perth who said "in my country we call that a grass" about the guy who phoned.

£500 later and she's said goodbye to her morals and is telling them where the girls are :lol:

1 hour ago, The Minertaur said:

Best bit for me was the wifey who drove them out of Perth who said "in my country we call that a grass" about the guy who phoned.

£500 later and she's said goodbye to her morals and is telling them where the girls are :lol:

Was laughing wi my wife about that.

Her face when the guy offered her £500 was something else.

Is £500 really that large a windfall? 

The show keeps going on about winning a share of £100k. 

Everytime the contestants are talking about prize money they seem to think they're getting £100k.

For a start most are in 2s so it's £50K each.

If the last show is any indication when 4 made it then all will get £25K. Hell of a difference between £100k and £25K.

You can imagine them on the last day thinking what to do wi £100k after 4 weeks of struggle. Only for then to find out another couple managed it and suddenly you have £25K.

Yeah, in both this series and the first one, they struggle some of them put up is a bit daft.  You've been caught m8, just walk over and say 'yep, fair play lads'.

That army loser telling them to f**k off and trying to race off was hilarious.  I seem to recall 2 contestants barricading themselves in a shop in Glasgow in last years show and they tried to run away down the street.  Needless to say they were both overweight and didn't get very far.

7 hours ago, The Minertaur said:

6 hours ago, Gaz FFC said:

Was laughing wi my wife about that.

Her face when the guy offered her £500 was something else.

Is £500 really that large a windfall? 

It is if you live in Perth.

12 hours ago, meanmistermustard said:

Was it not a reward if it led to the fugitives being captured? The Scottish grass therefore will get nothing as the two women evaded capture.

True. I'd certainly argue if I were her that it's not my fault you sent Hale and Pace to catch them after I pretty much lead you by the hand to where they are.

Imagine the 2 lassies were actual criminals. Fucksake man.

Love how in every series there is somebody doing fantastic and then they decide I'm going to go visit my family and end up caught/almost caught.  Can't wait for next weeks when they go door to door to find the guy hiding in his mates flat :lol:

Nick and that random neighbour is a legend.  Loved the reactions of everybody in the Hunted HQ as they heard it was a double :lol:

• 2 weeks later...