Hunted

The Minertaur

Vicky Paterson - what an idiot - didn't miss her mother so much when she was in the jungle making a lot of money did she?  Do they have no idea of how the hunter' work.?
Absolute roaster.
Totally ruined the experience for Dom who was right up for it. Hope she gets trapped in a peaty bog.

That Vicky Pattinson can be decent looking at times but others she’s completely off putting with her constant gouch chops.

Really hope they two Love Island tubes got caught. Idiots. Plan is too use the public then moan like about the amount of attention it’s bringing. For f**k sake man your the wet dream for all they stupid wee Insta/Snapchat/Facebook lassies.

Spoiler

Absolutely delighted that VP was caught.  As mentioned above how can she not go without speaking to her Mother and fiance for a few days but can cope for weeks in the jungle?  I quite liked her when she won the jungle but she's gone way down in my opinion now.

Really hope those 2 love island wankers are caught soon.  Check in to a spa while on the run? Are they meant to be entertaining as the both come across as just being utter welts - Chris being the worst of the two. Can't leave the hotel room without doing his hair despite there being hunters downstairs.

• 2 weeks later...
Spoiler Absolutely delighted that VP was caught.  As mentioned above how can she not go without speaking to her Mother and fiance for a few days but can cope for weeks in the jungle?  I quite liked her when she won the jungle but she's gone way down in my opinion now.
Really hope those 2 love island wankers are caught soon.  Check in to a spa while on the run? Are they meant to be entertaining as the both come across as just being utter welts - Chris being the worst of the two. Can't leave the hotel room without doing his hair despite there being hunters downstairs.

SPOILER.

was pleased to see Kay being caught after making such a fuss about splitting up from Johnny because of his "couldnt give a f*ck" attitude. She was a quivering wreck on the run [emoji23].
Cannot believe that Chris and Kem are STILL out there, and done a heart radio interview as well!

15 minutes ago, Sooky said:

Still laughing at the attempt by the hunter last night to jump from his boat.

:lol: That was a brilliant moment.  No idea what he expected to happen.

Spoiler

Was delighted that Chris and Kem got caught as they were really useless and lucky throughout.  Why did they peak out the blinds? If they had just sat on the couch then the hunter wouldn't have hung around the house but seeing that somebody was home and not answering peaked his suspicion.

• 1 month later...
16 minutes ago, grumswall said:
32 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:
"Am no one they grasses hen"........."Aye you'll find her up on this road just now, how much money do I get?"

Was it not a different guy that phoned? Sounded like he said one of my colleagues just helped her etc

Yeah, thats what I thought he said

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, wellboy1991 said:

Just caught up on this weeks.

What about those two fannies trying to pay for breakfast with a bank card and being surprised it was declined..... obviously researched the programme before applying.

That was ridiculous. Even if the Hunters hadn't blocked it, it'll be tracked and give them away. 

On 11/01/2019 at 08:27, Bert Raccoon said:

"Am no one they grasses hen"........."Aye you'll find her up on this road just now, how much money do I get?"

Bet that was a Weegie was it?

That was ridiculous. Even if the Hunters hadn't blocked it, it'll be tracked and give them away. 

That's exactly what we said watching it. If they hadn't blocked it they could still have tracked the transaction and the two guys would have been none the wiser. All blocking it did was let them know they were being tracked.

Matt looks like he's in the shit - tried to take the piss out the hunters and it's blown up in his face. Memories of Johnny Mercer in the celebrity Hunted too fresh in his mind, I think. That said, I fancy his chances in a foot race if it comes to it.

Really felt for Loren as well as well. That was a total bust and she's in bother now.

2 hours ago, Albertlegend said:

I dont get why members of the public phone in and grass for the possibilty of a few quid. Surely you would rather get it up thr Hunters rather than stick some one trying to win £100k! 

I'd grass my own mother in for £200.

First time watching this during this season and I find it such an infuriating watch but keep wanting to see the next episode to see who makes it and the tactics the hunter have. Really don't enjoy the Hunters all cheering and celebrating like their team won the Champions League when catch someone. Also the Hunters taking phones from people who help the contestsnts that just doesn't seem fair at all and should be telt to f**k off! Plus its in the rules how the contestants have to contact their family, go home and also get to an extraction point too. The Hunters make it sound like the contestants are daft and how clever they are they are aware they are heading home, but of course they will if that is in the rules that they have to do this at some point!!

I think if they could go camping in a remote locations for 4 weeks then far more would get to the end but too many rules like moving 5 miles a day and not staying in same location for 48 hours so you can't just find a safe house of a random person and stay put for most of the show getting high and mwi or go camping up north for a holiday.

I thought the ex squaddie should have got to the end but was way too cocky wanting to let the Hunters tyres down, as if that would happen or wouldn't get caught doing that.

The two brothers have done really well and I think they will get to the end. Seeing that next week them having to phone for extraction point then give away their location pissed me right off for some reason. Just feels unfair....as hunters will know the roads they will have to travel on so should have a good chance of finding them now.

First time watching this during this season and I find it such an infuriating watch but keep wanting to see the next episode to see who makes it and the tactics the hunter have. Really don't enjoy the Hunters all cheering and celebrating like their team won the Champions League when catch someone. Also the Hunters taking phones from people who help the contestsnts that just doesn't seem fair at all and should be telt to f**k off! Plus its in the rules how the contestants have to contact their family, go home and also get to an extraction point too. The Hunters make it sound like the contestants are daft and how clever they are they are aware they are heading home, but of course they will if that is in the rules that they have to do this at some point!!

I think if they could go camping in a remote locations for 4 weeks then far more would get to the end but too many rules like moving 5 miles a day and not staying in same location for 48 hours so you can't just find a safe house of a random person and stay put for most of the show getting high and mwi or go camping up north for a holiday.

I thought the ex squaddie should have got to the end but was way too cocky wanting to let the Hunters tyres down, as if that would happen or wouldn't get caught doing that.

The two brothers have done really well and I think they will get to the end. Seeing that next week them having to phone for extraction point then give away their location pissed me right off for some reason. Just feels unfair....as hunters will know the roads they will have to travel on so should have a good chance of finding them now.

Yep I'm done with hunted now.
I read your post before I'd watched the most recent episode I'd recorded and you've nailed it.
Obviously its edited and done in a way to make the viewing "tense" but its so fake man.
How does all of a sudden when they decide they want to visit someone, the hunters at the same time discover they have a "friend" or such like in the exact area of the country their in. Just have a series where they don't need to contact anyone, phone anyone, and do their own thing and see how the hunters get on.