Hunted

The Minertaur

Any one still watching this series? Easily the worst so far.

So gutted that they missed Dumb and Dumber. I've never wanted anyone to get caught as much as those two. As if "slid into my DMs" wasn't bad enough last week, we get the cringe inducing sight of them playing trivial pursuit this week.

If they even look like "...gramming" next week, I swear I'll hunt the fuckers down myself

Sort of watching it. (She watches it). Agree regards that couple though. Was hoping they’d get caught early doors. Irritating c***s.

Thought (so far) that last season was far worse, but we’ve not got to the end yet which last season was so shamelessly a blatant fix.

Think I’m enjoying this season a little better without that annoying p***k Peter Bleksley leading the hunt.

Gutted. Those Wigan arseholes must be the jammiest c***s ever to be on the programme. Fuming.
Fair play to the other two, masterfully played and the hunters never once got near them

I'm wondering if they let those two get to the end deliberately so he could do the proposal shite?

Yeah, the two guys played it really well, sleeping rough, only contacting associates when they really needed to. Worked to perfection but made shit TV, which is why we hardly saw them all series.