Hunted

The Minertaur

Surely getting to the roof like one the guys did was enough. He literally could not do anymore at all. They should not be allowed to the getaway landing point, how on earth was anyone going to get away! Shite programme never watching again. Pure infuriating. At least two deserved a share of £100k for basically getting to extraction point and lasting all 4 weeks. You can't do anything with 10-20 hunters there and the helicopter not even ready.

13 hours ago, Shannon said:

Surely getting to the roof like one the guys did was enough. He literally could not do anymore at all. They should not be allowed to the getaway landing point, how on earth was anyone going to get away! Shite programme never watching again. Pure infuriating. At least two deserved a share of £100k for basically getting to extraction point and lasting all 4 weeks. You can't do anything with 10-20 hunters there and the helicopter not even ready.

:whistle

Edited by Mr X

I cancelled the series link before the last episode such was my absolute disgust at how this has panned out.
Dangle a £100k prize in front of people who burst their arse hiding for 4 weeks when they had no intention of handing it out.
I 100% believe the crew filming them are in contact with hunters or have some kind of tracking device to allow the hunters to know where they stay.
It just seems a bit convenient that all of a sudden the hunters know "oh their fathers brothers, sons, bosses friend has a business partner in a remote country side location, that's might be worth checking out"
Absolute con.

56 minutes ago, ++Ammo - Airdrie++ said:

I cancelled the series link before the last episode such was my absolute disgust at how this has panned out.
Dangle a £100k prize in front of people who burst their arse hiding for 4 weeks when they had no intention of handing it out.
I 100% believe the crew filming them are in contact with hunters or have some kind of tracking device to allow the hunters to know where they stay.
It just seems a bit convenient that all of a sudden the hunters know "oh their fathers brothers, sons, bosses friend has a business partner in a remote country side location, that's might be worth checking out"
Absolute con.

There have been 5 series, including the celebs, this is the first time no one escaped and won money.

tenor.gif?itemid=5051134

Edited by Mr X

tenor.gif?itemid=5051134&key=74a9afe3593bf302d14212f155592f6f05d45e10d39a0ea41320daca4bd5ab88
I take it you were being facetious in your reply Mr x [emoji57].

I know this is the first time they've not gave any money out. They never had any Intention if giving cash out this series.
Its actually making me annoyed even talking about it. Everything just seems to convenient.

Hunter HQ haven't heard from hunters or any sightings in 10 days.... So they turn their attention towards them.....
"Oh let's put a social media campaign out there to track them"

Within 24 hours someone has called in to say they've spotted someone in a hotel/shop/pub etc.

I'm on twitter a fair bit and I haven't seen anyone sharing posts from hunted about tracking people.

I'm going for a lie down [emoji34].

2 minutes ago, ++Ammo - Airdrie++ said:

I take it you were being facetious in your reply Mr x emoji57.png.

I know this is the first time they've not gave any money out. They never had any Intention if giving cash out this series.
Its actually making me annoyed even talking about it. Everything just seems to convenient.

Hunter HQ haven't heard from hunters or any sightings in 10 days.... So they turn their attention towards them.....
"Oh let's put a social media campaign out there to track them"

Within 24 hours someone has called in to say they've spotted someone in a hotel/shop/pub etc.

I'm on twitter a fair bit and I haven't seen anyone sharing posts from hunted about tracking people.

I'm going for a lie down emoji34.png.

Only slightly ;)

I agree the finale was rubbish, I said so on here at the time, but the rest of the series was pretty much the same as before. The shows clearly rigged in a lot of ways but at the end of the day its entertainment.

As you're so outraged, I assume you've already contributed to one of the crowd funding pages? ;) 

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/uk-news/angry-fans-launch-fundraisers-hunted-15836899

Only slightly [emoji6]
I agree the finale was rubbish, I said so on here at the time, but the rest of the series was pretty much the same as before. The shows clearly rigged in a lot of ways but at the end of the day its entertainment.
As you're so outraged, I assume you've already contributed to one of the crowd funding pages? [emoji6] 
https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/uk-news/angry-fans-launch-fundraisers-hunted-15836899

I'm not that outraged [emoji23] (honestly)

Hopefully that's the last we see of it on TV. I had read a few stories online regarding the crowd funding and the general feeling about the series.

That wee bint of a hunter with the arm tattoo and short blonde hair does my box in. I absolutely despise her.

2 minutes ago, ++Ammo - Airdrie++ said:

I'm not that outraged emoji23.png (honestly)

Hopefully that's the last we see of it on TV. I had read a few stories online regarding the crowd funding and the general feeling about the series.

That wee bint of a hunter with the arm tattoo and short blonde hair does my box in. I absolutely despise her.

They're already advertising for contestants for the next series. The "chief" has announced he's quitting too

3 hours ago, ++Ammo - Airdrie++ said:

I've seen their posts when it was the celeb version but never seen anybody retweeting any of the normal ones.

• 11 months later...
23 hours ago, Mr X said:

Anyone watched the first episode of the new series? 

ex-army bloke = good guy

personal trainer = w**k

That is all

Yes the ex army bloke might be 78 but I think the Hunters at first under estimated him and when they looked into his background in military intelligence, they might find it a lot more difficult that they first thought to catch him. 

The pair from Wigan, personal trainer guy agree bit of a nob , his burd definite wid. As for the rest hopefully the Hunters catch them  first and leave the ex army guy to win it. 

Edited by rhliston

That guy from Wigan is a total bellend. Fingers crossed he's caught as soon as possible. 

We didn't see very much of the two girls in the first episode, but they did not get off to a convincing start at all. You never know, but they look like prime candidates for an early stop. 

Interested to see how the old guy gets on. Has a good background from. The army which should stand him in good stead, but he ultimately needs to avoid a foot race or he's had it. 

Based on how it's worked in the previous few series - if you're featured heavily in the first episode then you're getting caught quickly.

Hope the PT is caught straight away as didn't come across well at all. 

• 2 weeks later...

It's just getting unwatchable. I don't know why my fb timeline is full of folk going missing, when this mob are catching 'fugitives' so easily.
The only way to beat them is go wild camping & use the Royal Mail to communicate!

• 2 weeks later...

Any one still watching this series? Easily the worst so far.

So gutted that they missed Dumb and Dumber. I've never wanted anyone to get caught as much as those two. As if "slid into my DMs" wasn't bad enough last week, we get the cringe inducing sight of them playing trivial pursuit this week.

If they even look like "...gramming" next week, I swear I'll hunt the fuckers down myself